So I make a thread for people to recap stories of the past year and it gets locked..

InBeforeTheLock.gif

Its true though, weezy does have alot of freedom in jail, about a week ago in the new york post, they was an article about him saying that all he does all day is talk to his kids, baby moms, mother, and then reads the bible and rap on the phone, they said he currently spit a verse on one of drakes new song over the phone.

Its true though, weezy does have alot of freedom in jail, about a week ago in the new york post, they was an article about him saying that all he does all day is talk to his kids, baby moms, mother, and then reads the bible and rap on the phone, they said he currently spit a verse on one of drakes new song over the phone.

NT mods been actin like this place is supposed to be ran like a private Catholic Disney Day Care Center. Its mucho annoying. We should secretly move the general into music. I heard anything goes over there
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

anyway, BodyBuilding forum Misc section > NT General. And its been like that all year.

-The Juice

NT mods been actin like this place is supposed to be ran like a private Catholic Disney Day Care Center. Its mucho annoying. We should secretly move the general into music. I heard anything goes over there
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

anyway, BodyBuilding forum Misc section > NT General. And its been like that all year.

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom