So I Met Stickie213 The Other Day

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by 430AM

This thread just went from solid gold to solid garbage. OP and Justin Beaver need to come back and bring the LOLZ.

who ?
laugh.gif

roll.gif

who is Justice Beaver?

a new comic book superhero 

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I read the 1st post and now want the 2 minutes of my life back. How is this thread 20 pages?

I was wondering the same thing.

Went through the thread and it's another manufactured NT e-beef.
eyes.gif
Yep.  Everyone fails on this one. OP, his intended target, the dozens and dozens of replies anticipating something exciting. Two thumbs down.

Originally Posted by stickie213

I just read through everything... Im dying! Some of this stuff is halarious!

Now, the only reason i ever said something is because i felt disrespected!
Why is that dude talking behind my back about me?
Did i hurt his feelings when i went shopping at the nike outlet and made a joke about nothing?!

I did go to the store late last night but couldnt find him... All good!

PS: Next time dont make me laugh so hard! It threw me off my game when i was bagin %!#! at the hotel!

Until next time...

http://Stickie213.com
%!$! my @*!%!

Op of the thread isn't allowed to have any SNEAKER social accounts.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Making it sound like OP is Tinker himself, or a high profile employee, too many people that work for Nike have NT accounts.  OP is just one of hundreds of Factory Store managers.  Most are just not stupid enough to give out personal info while selling shoes in their sig, that's just a bonehead move.  OP was ready to give out his govt. name and social security number for the sake of brownie points.

30t6p3b.gif
@ "sharing" accounts.  Who does that?

Did i hurt his feelings when i went shopping at the nike outlet and made a joke about nothing?!

PS: Next time dont make me laugh so hard! It threw me off my game when i was bagin %!#! at the hotel!

Until next time...

Son, the only thing your bagin are shoe boxes at the store your work at. Aint gettin nothin with that hair, that $@%* prolly weighs more than you do

Wait, what? Reading through a thread made you laugh so hard that you couldn't bag a b---h afterwards? So you're spitting game to a girl while thinking of NT in the back of your mind? That's just strange

And you have to be 18+ to rent a hotel room so unless your parents took you to Disneyland for the weekend, I call ducktales

Stickie, you probably haven't even reached 2nd base yet. Survive puberty first.  Love ya videos though.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mags on fire

Until next time...

idk why.... but that had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

my goodness what is going on
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and for some reason the exclamation points after every line had me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HOHLegend

Seriously if I was the op wouldn't u think I would just get this thread removed and locked lol.... ok I'm done entertaining ya ill b back tonight

10xc8kk.gif

not sure if serious

Watch your mouth little boy.
Go spend daddy's money.

Back
Top Bottom