So I narrowed it down to 2 choices for KICKS to put on my WHIP... HELP ME!!!!

Originally Posted by r33p04s

Originally Posted by pianoman52

u should get some of these...BBS?
n506853568_765557_3067.jpg

those rims ur feelin, IMO (and let me reemphasize IMO b4 u get offended), look mad cheap and heavy. if u could afford BBS, go with BBS!
i agree but he doesnt want any suggestions and since he is choosing those i doubt he wants to drop $5k on some rims so w/e its his car
LM replicas FTW
pimp.gif
! The wheels you posted up say EBAY CHEAPall over them. You dont need to spend 5K on BBS, just buy some good ole reps for 1K or less and call it a day

what's the price on each? Thanks

With the tires and everything the Petrols are $1900 and the MRR's are $1948

I like the petrol's be sure to post pics of the car when you put them on.

I won't be getting them till about another month or so, but I will when I get em put on.

1.... and slam it

I'm gettin it lowered about 1.5"

I'd go with Axis Pentas, but since it's not an option, Petrol, but MRR GT1 are noice too.

The penta's are nice! made my top 5, but got dropped.

those rims ur feelin, IMO (and let me reemphasize IMO b4 u get offended), look mad cheap and heavy. if u could afford BBS, go with BBS!

If i had that budget, I would most def go with BBS LM's.

i agree but he doesnt want any suggestions and since he is choosing those i doubt he wants to drop $5k on some rims so w/e its his car

thank you

LM replicas FTW image! The wheels you posted up say EBAY CHEAP all over them. You dont need to spend 5K on BBS, just buy some good ole reps for 1K or less and call it a day

I'd rather be rockin these than some LM rep's...thats like rockin fake J's, i just can't do it

Aiight I tallied em up and so far the Petrols are up, but not by much. I'm just gonna keep it going until tha thread dies out, and that will be my choice.Thx yall!!!

Originally Posted by LA Lakers 8

I'd rather be rockin these than some LM rep's...thats like rockin fake J's, i just can't do it

Aiight I tallied em up and so far the Petrols are up, but not by much. I'm just gonna keep it going until tha thread dies out, and that will be my choice. Thx yall!!!

Little do you know that LM reps are actually acceptable as long as you don't pose like they are real. I go to many a car show/meets and more than 75% ofthe enthusiast that come out rock reps. Corsa even makes a better ETA 19x10 rear staggered setup which is actually better than what BBS has to offer.

Back
Top Bottom