So I passed by an ATM that read..."Would You Like Another Transaction"....WWYD

Yea same thing happened to me. It was an ATM at the bank so I just returned the card back inside. Not worth the chance with the camera.

i had sumtn like this happen, i was at an atm, where there was 2 right next to each other, and the person next to me left, then the card was out,
it was beeping and beeping and beeping, there was alot of ppl around too,
i played it off like i didnt hear it n the person waiting was like uhmmm, i just left it, i wouldnt take the money or the card, i believe in karma ,
so i let the atm just take it back,
Originally Posted by McFlyyy

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

What bank do yall use where the ATM keeps your card until after the transaction is finished? I've never seen that. Swipe > enter pin > transaction >would you like another (in some cases reenter pin) > receipt
bank of america. i even catch myself forgetting that my card is still in the machine sometimes.
thats because BOA gives u ur reciept first, so u look at it then forget ur card is still in there,

Happened to me at the mall last summer.. couldn't even do it. Plus with technology nowadays, theres cameras at every ATM, your not gettin away with it.

Originally Posted by GodofWar

You would have had to give the money back anyway. They keep cameras at most ATM machines. So I'm sure once that person reported their card missing, the authorities would have seen you were the one that withdrew money from their account. You did the right thing.
i would never steal from an ATM...unless i had a ski mask and gloves handy...and was in an isolated area.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Every ATM I've ever encountered had a camera
180px-Mr_Marcus,_2007.JPG

same thing happened with me at wamu which is now chase. dude didnt end his transaction and asked if i wanted to make another. i just hit cancel. atms havecameras yall

That was good thing. I know if i lost my card and i didnt get it back i would be pissed. So that was good thing u did it. I know no body wants to loose theycard.

Back
Top Bottom