so i saw someone wearing the penny NT shirt

roll.gif
^ You a blood now geronimo
roll.gif

I know it's against the rules but I just straight up ask someone and I feel they always lie to me, oh well.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

what the hell is tap tap pull? you should have given him the nod and kept it moving

NTs official secret "handshake" decided upon a few years back i think
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i remember one kid said he did that at a new school andpeople from nt came up to him and started talking to him

Originally Posted by One Love

It was either JRose or Steez that you spotted, unless youre making this up
nawww... im not making this up....

which mod lives in seattle?

JohnnyRedStorm wrote:
Originally Posted by YoungTriz

wasnt there a comic when a dude also did the thumbs up??
This is the actual NT sign. The one posted earlier is a variant.

Yup.� the one posted earlier was poorly executed.�

Yeah whats up with all the noobs? Man, times are a changin'

The tap tap is on the inside, not a wipe like the first vid (just to clarify one more time lol).

I think we need a new thread to give a play-by-play on how to properly execute the "tap tap pull"

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Yo thats was my bro we were at rite aid earlier and we both saw you do it and we were like how the hell he know that
roll.gif
roll.gif

you live by us or something? yeah? its on 803 3 ave.? seattle? yeah i was there earlier..
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Last Edited By: JFKTV 07/08/87 6:12 AM. Edited 28 times. (what constituted editing your post 28 times?)

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

With all this tap tap pull confusion, someone should make a new thread and we should come up with a new secret greeting. Something that will blend but that another Nter will notice. Not something that looks like you're fixing your shoes
grin.gif
No, n00b.

Back
Top Bottom