So I wanna visit Brooklyn NT help me out

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

winter is probably not the best time of year

probably the safest time of the year though.
grin.gif

I mean its not as bad as some people make it seem in most of these hoods...
Just dont make too long eye contact cuz people in brooklyn have staring contest to see who is gon stop first
Dont wear any full color red or blue clothing
Try not to walk anywhere after dark by yourself

o yea if you come to the 90s dont have any electronics in eyesight cuz 1 of the lil locs will get you
laugh.gif

Quote:^ the dunkin donuts next to the subway stop ?

Yup thats the dunkin donuts, there's a chicken spot right inside i really feel for those night time employees
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingClue

I mean its not as bad as some people make it seem in most of these hoods...
Just dont make too long eye contact cuz people in brooklyn have staring contest to see who is gon stop first
Dont wear any full color red or blue clothing
Try not to walk anywhere after dark by yourself

o yea if you come to the 90s dont have any electronics in eyesight cuz 1 of the lil locs will get you
laugh.gif
to add something on that list

If you have an ipod, you better keep it inside your pockets at all times. People have gotten murked for that crap.

Are some great places to see "slums"

There enitre areas are not slums, and Canarise isn't even that bad. Don't believe the hype, these ares area are full of cops. Justdon't be stupid and you will be fine.

Real talk though I think OP been listenin' to rap too much.

NY aint a big ol' thanksgiving scene where N's giving each other love for no reason.

If you aint from around here even a soda that's $1.25 they will dead %%% charge you $1.50 at the lucy spots.
And don't be trying to show up in every hood like you immune to !%## happening to you just because you minding your own b.i.

OHH & yo if N's randomly ask you sh*t keep it moving. Especially if they ask you the time. LOL

Back
Top Bottom