so i was about tosmash tonight

and this #%%++ says im too straight forward. wth does that mean? i had her naked and everything. yes INS tonight
ohwell.gif

It means she aint used to a dude bein blunt and keepin it 100 w/ her. She wanted u to beat around the bush, waste time, and act like u wouldnt know what to dow/ the vjj

she wanted the tension and drama of her favorite adult movie. which is silly on the first go round...

it was probably what ^ they said

thats not a good look OP.................kinda suspect if you had her naked already an she said that....

I just got home. I did smash tonight...if 3am is tonight

And then I kissed her on the forehead and ran my fingers through her hair as she slowly fell asleep
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Lrrr

I just got home. I did smash tonight...if 3am is tonight

And then I kissed her on the forehead and ran my fingers through her hair as she slowly fell asleep
smokin.gif
rico-suave.jpg

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Forreal OP she really wanted u to
Maggie-eating-the-Triscuit-Box.jpg
i seen what u did there
roll.gif

but op i had the same problem, some chicks dont like that you only come around when u want the p. sometimes u have to talk to them like a few days before andwork into it slowly.

So you had this chick naked already and she just decided to not let you smash? Im pretty sure it wasnt because you was staright foward because if it was thenshe wouldnt have been naked in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom