So I was leaving Chick-Fil-A yesterday vol. Ayo

you hella nice op. son would've caught them knuckles after I said I wasn't gay then he still tries to squeeze 5 homo minutes outta you. nah youngin. dem shoulders would've clapped.

Last edited:

Damn, main man was bold!  

On the real, I woulda said no to a female offering random head too.  Word to Snoop!   

Thirsty doesnt pay around these parts...and I never really enjoyed wearing flavored condoms while being topped off.   

"Washington, D.C., had the dubious distinction of beating all 50 states to post the highest rates in the nation for the sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) Chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis, according to a new report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in Atlanta."

i heard of dudes hanging out at park restrooms but now they're scouting fast food joints, damn. good thing i never choose to eat alone, always get my food to go.i   

think they call them "cruisers" 

dude was extra aggressive with it...

I might have swang on him after he asked to give the top...

especially since you told him you werent gay right before that

sick.gif

roll.gif

Damn, main man was bold!  

On the real, I woulda said no to a female offering random head too.  Word to Snoop!   

Thirsty doesnt pay around these parts...and I never really enjoyed wearing flavored condoms while being topped off.   

"Washington, D.C., had the dubious distinction of beating all 50 states to post the highest rates in the nation for the sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) Chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis, according to a new report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in Atlanta."

Yeah good point. Being that it was close to 10 p.m., even a female offering is risky. But I wouldn't have thought with the right head. :lol:

On the another note...

I went to chick filA this morning, there was this beautful redbone taking my order.

She was the epitome of a fastfood worker...

What's the first thing you think of when you think Chick-Fil-A? That #%@! is good! Second thought is, damn they're conservative. No service on Sundays, against gays, etc.

Well I'm leaving there last night and this 40/50 y.o. white dude, plain dressed, is leaving too. I dump my tray, say excuse me, and walk out. Dude comes up to my FR-S with "excuse me sir" I'm thinkin another dude who likes FR-S/BRZ's. Nope.

Him: "Do you know where the gay areas are around here?"

Me: "Uhh, Dupont in DC?"

H: "No I meant around here, MD area"

M: "Oh no I wouldn't know"

H: "Ah hmm ok, I just moved around here. You're not gay are you?"

M: "No man don't fly that way" leaning into my car

H: "Oh ok. You don't need a BJ or anything?"

M: :x "Nah man I'm not gay"

At this point I'm like wow this went south faster than a gay guy

H: "C'mon, just 5 minutes"

M: "NO. I'm outta here"

H: "Okay well sorry I interrupted your time" and walks off

I peeled outta that parking lot like DK in the parking garage, smh. Now if that was a female, it would've been showtime. Have you guys dealt with bold attempts like that?

damn you got defensive quick man. all you had to do was say no thank you. no need to reassert that you are not gay. when i turn down blow job offers from girls i just say no thanks, no need to make them feel any worse!!!

Man chik fil a gotta stop telling those teenage christian girls to say "my pleasure" when they hand me a milkshake. That cherry on top nonsense.

What's the first thing you think of when you think Chick-Fil-A? That #%@! is good! Second thought is, damn they're conservative. No service on Sundays, against gays, etc.

Well I'm leaving there last night and this 40/50 y.o. white dude, plain dressed, is leaving too. I dump my tray, say excuse me, and walk out. Dude comes up to my FR-S with "excuse me sir" I'm thinkin another dude who likes FR-S/BRZ's. Nope.

Him: "Do you know where the gay areas are around here?"

Me: "Uhh, Dupont in DC?"

H: "No I meant around here, MD area"

M: "Oh no I wouldn't know"

H: "Ah hmm ok, I just moved around here. You're not gay are you?"

M: "No man don't fly that way" leaning into my car

H: "Oh ok. You don't need a BJ or anything?"

M: :x "Nah man I'm not gay"

At this point I'm like wow this went south faster than a gay guy

H: "C'mon, just 5 minutes"

M: "NO. I'm outta here"

H: "Okay well sorry I interrupted your time" and walks off

I peeled outta that parking lot like DK in the parking garage, smh. Now if that was a female, it would've been showtime. Have you guys dealt with bold attempts like that?

damn you got defensive quick man. all you had to do was say no thank you. no need to reassert that you are not gay. when i turn down blow job offers from girls i just say no thanks, no need to make them feel any worse!!!

what are you even saying? dude said he wasn't gay before the advances, that in itself should've made any future homosexual questions N/A, but for whatever reason dude thought 'yea he might be straight, but who really turns down free head?'

you hella nice op. son would've caught them knuckles after I said I wasn't gay then he still tries to squeeze 5 homo minutes outta you. nah youngin. dem shoulders would've clapped.
roll.gif

this though. he woulda been called all kinds of bad words with offensive intent. 

what are you even saying? dude said he wasn't gay before the advances, that in itself should've made any future homosexual questions N/A, but for whatever reason dude thought 'yea he might be straight, but who really turns down free head?'

that doesn't mean a thing. a lot of people make different decisions when they are presented to them compared being presented hypothetical situation

but your opinion means nothing to me after you said you would beat up this guy just for talking to you.

Back
Top Bottom