So I was leaving Chick-Fil-A yesterday vol. Ayo

laugh.gif
Tech Rd, Silver Spring off 29
kill 5 minutes away from me... should of told ole dude to join the checkit

kinda reminds me when i was marshalls one time and i noticed while at the customer service line, this dude kept on eye balling me. throughout this whole time i was on the phone with a female friend of mine. so i left when i was done with my transaction and i noticed he was leaving too. so i was walking to my car and so was he...i was parked two spots from him. as i was getting into my car...

him: *nods head* whats up

me: chillin

him: u like guys?

me: hell nah

it was too weird 

These stories getting more flagrant by each pg. I can totally understand any negative fews and hostitlity NTers have towards homosexuals now. It never clicked for yall that gay dudes are just as blunt, aggressive and persistent as us straight dudes :lol:

^^^^^:rofl:

All the dudes that are getting approached.....are y'all fairly good looking guys( I mean like in really good shape)?

You don't have to be in good shape or even relatively good looking. The harassment by them is borderline predatorial. Back when I was 16, I was walking with my mother in Chelsea (very gay area of NYC) and my mom flipped on some gay dude for looking at me. If my father was with me when that happened, that guy would have been drinking through a straw for sure and wouldn't have real teeth at the present moment.

that's mean.
I'm pretty sure molesting minors would be worse.

Last edited:
Welp, might as well contribute. I too have been a victim, my brothers.

Walking down the street at night, hoody on, when suddenly, I hear speeding up footsteps behind me....

Him: Hey. Do you know where so and so street is?

Me: Na, sorry. Are you looking for a bar or club?

Him (Without skipping a beat): Na. You want to come to my place and ____ me?

Me:
View media item 428208
Him: $50!?

Me:
View media item 428209
Him: $150!!?

Last edited:

Walking down the street at night, hoody on, when suddenly, I hear speeding up footsteps behind me....

Me:
View media item 428208

Me:
View media item 428209

Soooooo...sold for $150?

J/k lol

Me:
View media item 428208

Me:
View media item 428209
Son tried OG like he was a pro down with gay for pay :smh: :rofl:

Happened to me a long time ago. Dude came up to me and my friend asking for directions and started hitting on me :smh: .. I punched him right on the nose.

Happened to me a long time ago. Dude came up to me and my friend asking for directions and started hitting on me :smh: .. I punched him right on the nose.

Really? Was that necessary or are skipping an important part if the story?

Id said id smack the **** out of a ****** if she whipped out a **** on me.... just like Ibwould any other guy but that was uncool.

You don't have to be in good shape or even relatively good looking. The harassment by them is borderline predatorial. Back when I was 16, I was walking with my mother in Chelsea (very gay area of NYC) and my mom flipped on some gay dude for looking at me. If my father was with me when that happened, that guy would have been drinking through a straw for sure and wouldn't have real teeth at the present moment.

She flipped out on him for simply "looking" at you?

Ok.

What's the first thing you think of when you think Chick-Fil-A? That #%@! is good! Second thought is, damn they're conservative. No service on Sundays, against gays, etc.

Well I'm leaving there last night and this 40/50 y.o. white dude, plain dressed, is leaving too. I dump my tray, say excuse me, and walk out. Dude comes up to my FR-S with "excuse me sir" I'm thinkin another dude who likes FR-S/BRZ's. Nope.

Him: "Do you know where the gay areas are around here?"

Me: "Uhh, Dupont in DC?"

H: "No I meant around here, MD area"

M: "Oh no I wouldn't know"

H: "Ah hmm ok, I just moved around here. You're not gay are you?"

M: "No man don't fly that way" leaning into my car

H: "Oh ok. You don't need a BJ or anything?"

M: :x "Nah man I'm not gay"

At this point I'm like wow this went south faster than a gay guy

H: "C'mon, just 5 minutes"

M: "NO. I'm outta here"

H: "Okay well sorry I interrupted your time" and walks off

I peeled outta that parking lot like DK in the parking garage, smh. Now if that was a female, it would've been showtime. Have you guys dealt with bold attempts like that?

This shoulda been you're reaction from jump OP

View media item 428390

Had something simalir happen to me in a park bath room , chased dude out and gave him the dukes iron fist!

Nothing wrong with gay people , u just don't approach random *** people like that , and when u do fists fly especially out in public like tht , keep tht ****t in the gay clubs and bars

She flipped out on him for simply "looking" at you?

Ok.
That hard to read between the lines? Some people are really dumber than I thought. No child should be looked at sexually by an adult if you couldn't comprehend that the first time around. I hope that you don't have daughters that develop early.

Then they have the nerve to claim gay bashing and hate crimes when they do stuff like this.

Last edited:
Hey larry what part of dallas does he live
In a hood near you. 
devil.gif

Last summer, I was doing deliveries @ a pizza joint for some side paper that stayed open until 4am in a nicer area of the city. A lot of our customers were early to late 20's partying every weekend living in apartments/condo's, with that said it's not out of the ordinary for you to be stuck outside of someone's gated apartments late and have to hit em up.

So it's a Friday night & I can't get in these apartments, plus I'm on some Fo Bars and honestly don't feel like going on a journey to find dudes spot. I hit dude up on the number provided, he's giggling and sh** when I tell him I'm outside, I'm thinking what the fu** is so funny?

He comes out, just some scruffy hispanic frat boy...

Him: Sorry you couldn't get in bro, here's a tip for your troubles.

Me: It's all good

Him: Hey, ya know, my girl is out of town... what you got going?

Me: 
indifferent.gif
 Working

Him: I was wondering if you wanted to come upstairs & smoke somethin'...what you talkin bout?

Me: Nawwww, thanks for that offer but I'm straight. (No pun)

**He's persistent with it

Me: Nahhhh, I'm good I have my own drugs, thanks though

Him: I got everything you could imagine upstairs though

Me: Enjoy your food.

He says bye but does this lil frail waive with his tongue out, something like....

Me:  

Roughly 2-5 minutes later dude CALLS me back two or three times, I finally answer thinking maybe we messed up his order, dude starts the convo off with what's good, what you doing?  
indifferent.gif

I say I gotta go and hang up. 

He calls back & leaves a gay a** message (his tone was altered on some extremely flamboyant steez) that pretty much entailed him talkin' bout, Come back! Let's kick it bro!  
sick.gif

I'm not even thinking much of it except that this n_'s trippin...

Then I get a text........

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

alien.gif

The nerve of this fu** boy man.
LMFAO, "you got a big one bro?" 

YO, i told you man, that "discrete and clean" line is their fav, im not about to screenshot my messages because i dont know how to shop my un out, but gay dudes hit me up all the time on that "i got a fat ***" "im clean and discrete" line
Crazy thing about it, lil joe joe out here trying to catch it in the back door but apparently his girl is fine as hell per the other drivers.

Dude is foul.

Some of y'all got reserved hate for the LBGT Community. What a shame.
im sayin bro

the comparisons to girls reactions is dumb too, im a guy (nice sized at that)

unless a guy is 6'8 260lbs with that "I like booty" rape face, im not going to even feel slightly threatened

you guys are scary as hell if your reaction to an aggressive homosexual advance is to punch/smack/slap/kick someone, like for real

Back
Top Bottom