So I was pulled over by an unmarked STi

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Originally Posted by CarolCitysFinest

Originally Posted by DROOPY7

how are they gonna combat illegal street racing with a sti? guess they are just going for the 15 second hondas

Explain?

sti's are mid 13's stock correct? i dont know bout in boston but around here I dont know very many street racers non ricer/mustang gt's that the sti will keep up with.I realise that the sti is faster then the crown vic's but its not gonna do much imo.most of the street racers that are gonna run from the cops are gonna be alot faster then that sti..Im not gonna front tho if i was a cop id love to drive around in an sti
pimp.gif
The cops arent trying to win races with the STi.... If youre in a modded car and you pull up next to an STi and hes revving, youre probably gonna start speeding to see who is faster.... Once you start speeding, lights come on and you get pulled over. Thats how it works. If you pull up next to a crown vic you think you'd be stupid enough to start messing around and see how fast it is?
laugh.gif

exactly 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StonedFace

how are they gonna combat illegal street racing with a sti? guess they are just going for the 15 second hondas

Explain?

I think he has a strong dislike towards STI's... just taking a guess here
Not at all I love subys,evo's and so on.I almost bought an sti last summer actually..I just think there is alot better options for combating illegal street racing...03-04 cobras,z06's and so on.

Well... the STi also has better mileage. I'm not sure how long the Cobras or Z06 can stay in pursuit if they're constantly being gunned. 

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Explain?

Not at all I love subys,evo's and so on.I almost bought an sti last summer actually..I just think there is alot better options for combating illegal street racing...03-04 cobras,z06's and so on.
Well... the STi also has better mileage. I'm not sure how long the Cobras or Z06 can stay in pursuit if they're constantly being gunned. 

I doubt that would ever come into factor.Theres alot of gas stations and we pay for they're gas so i doubt they would care.

Cops are getting sneakier..

At least he let you go without a warning.. Seems like he is in the minority group called "good cops".

Originally Posted by PraVokal

My cousin got pulled over by a unmarke Jeep Cherokee...I've seen PT Cruisers,Mini Vans,F-150s.....

They are real deal undercover lol

I'm waiting to get pulled over by an unmarked Volkswagon Beetle
ive also seen jeep cop cars, i think ive seen a cop car in just about every SUV, jeep, a durango, suburban, trail blazer i've seen it all
laugh.gif

that's brilliant though, very good idea to reduce illegal street racing. after a while no one would even dare to mess with any random car in the street in fear of it being a cop

Explain?

sti's are mid 13's stock correct? i dont know bout in boston but around here I dont know very many street racers non ricer/mustang gt's that the sti will keep up with.I realise that the sti is faster then the crown vic's but its not gonna do much imo.most of the street racers that are gonna run from the cops are gonna be alot faster then that sti..Im not gonna front tho if i was a cop id love to drive around in an sti
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dude thinks people are running from cops left and right. even if you have a faster car, 99% of people aren't dumb enough to run from a cop. so you're pulling high 11's low 10's and you think you can smoke a cop? just wait until the next red light
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

Explain?

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dude thinks people are running from cops left and right. even if you have a faster car, 99% of people aren't dumb enough to run from a cop. so you're pulling high 11's low 10's and you think you can smoke a cop? just wait until the next red light
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Seriously

Explain?

I doubt that would ever come into factor.Theres alot of gas stations and we pay for they're gas so i doubt they would care.

I think you misunderstood me. I didn't mean that they cared if the car had good gas mileage or not, but the fact that the Cobra or z06 can easily get under <10mpg when you're gunning it means that you cannot remain in a pursuit for long if there was one. Also, the kids who are more likely to race are those in the demographic who would race STi's. I highly doubt a civic with a swap or something would even test their luck against a zo6 or terminator.

Explain?

I think you misunderstood me. I didn't mean that they cared if the car had good gas mileage or not, but the fact that the Cobra or z06 can easily get under <10mpg when you're gunning it means that you cannot remain in a pursuit for long if there was one. Also, the kids who are more likely to race are those in the demographic who would race STi's. I highly doubt a civic with a swap or something would even test their luck against a zo6 or terminator.

very true.

Explain?

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you would be surprised how many people that actually "street race" will run from the cops.Not kids in 300hp civics and that kinda car on streets.Last summer there was over 10 times i seen guys roll racing on the highway fly by a cop in the median,the cop pull out and turn lights on and the guys that were racing just keep going then get off a few exits down.Me personally I would never do it im just saying that around here there is unmarked vette's on the highway during the summer.

on a sidenot did i offend you by saying ricer or mustang gt? my bad bro
roll.gif
roll.gif

Explain?

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
you would be surprised how many people that actually "street race" will run from the cops.Not kids in 300hp civics and that kinda car on streets.Last summer there was over 10 times i seen guys roll racing on the highway fly by a cop in the median,the cop pull out and turn lights on and the guys that were racing just keep going then get off a few exits down.Me personally I would never do it im just saying that around here there is unmarked vette's on the highway during the summer.

on a sidenot did i offend you by saying ricer or mustang gt? my bad bro
roll.gif
roll.gif

haha, bro that's why i said 99% of the time. that 1% accounts for those idiots you see. and don't think they didn't get caught, all a cop has to do is put their license plate number into their database and they'll be in a world of %!#* if they ever get pulled over again.

and no, you didn't offend me by saying ricer or mustang gt. i own and drive neither
laugh.gif

they make those???

i usually see undos in chargers, f150, crown vic, mustangs, and taurus. never in a STi tho.

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

There are unmarked STi troopers in MA?
eek.gif
good looking out

roll.gif
im thinking the same thing

gonna have to watch out.. when i actually get my license back
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

I hate the law. A pig is a pig no matter what blanket it's wearing.

it's funny how only those who make trouble for themselves and others hate the law.

Explain?

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This. When I lived out in Cali (LA) it was not uncommon to keep it movin if you sped past a cop. As long as they didn't bring out a chopper you had somewhat of a chance
laugh.gif
  So many highways run through that town.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Yep there are a lot of these kind of cars down here in South Florida. Usually blacked out Cobras, 350zs, Evos etc. They were pulling the entrapment bit with them a few years ago, not sure if they still are.
that

Back
Top Bottom