So...I was smoking this weekend and someone took this picture...

Its like when those losers find "jesus" in their piece of toast bread and think their almighty god would some how be capable of appearing on a slice of bread as if it had nothing better to do...

...another genius conclusion reached by our favorite neuroscientist 
roll.gif

laugh.gif
at the stoneface one

yup. there's obviously a scientific explanation for EVERYTHING in life. because humans know everything.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

What you THINK you've seen is just a mental confusion.
Our brains like to see patterns and thats how it helps us to recognize faces.

Its called PAREIDOLIA.

We recognize shapes as other objects and it helps us to categorize things...and sometimes we get it wrong.

Its like when those losers find "jesus" in their piece of toast bread and think their almighty god would some how be capable of appearing on a slice of bread as if it had nothing better to do... 

Do your research and you'll be surprised.

[h1]
[h1]Pareidolia[/h1]
Pareidolia (
 /pærɨˈdliə/ parr-i-doh-lee-ə) is a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant. Common examples include seeing images of animals or faces in clouds, the man in the moon or the Moon rabbit, and hearing hidden messages onrecords played in reverse. The word comes from the Greek para- – "beside", "with", or "alongside"—meaning, in this context, something faulty or wrong (as inparaphasia, disordered speech) and eid
[/h1]

dude ur not trippin its an app for phones
my guy showed it to me

apologies if someone mentioned it allready

Originally Posted by prymone

dude ur not trippin its an app for phones
my guy showed it to me

apologies if someone mentioned it allready

Bro...she was next to me when I asked her to take the picture. She didn't do %%!! with this picture.

Back
Top Bottom