So I was watching "All Dogs Go to Heaven" vol. Murder-Suicide

and I needed clarification of the main chicks name(Sounds like they say Emily, Amerie, etc. its actually Anne Marie).
Went to IMDB and saw the picture of the actress was still a pic of a kid.  Turns out she died in 88(at the age of 10).  Wiki'd it and found

220px-Judith_Barsi.jpg

[h2]
[/h2][h2]Parental abuse[/h2]
József "Arizona Joe" Barsi was an alcoholic plumbing contractor, who was arrested three times for driving while intoxicated. He had a wife and daughter from a previous marriage, which ended in divorce after allegations of domestic abuse. According to his daughter,

damn. And I remember growing up watching those movies "dogs...heaven" and "before...time" series.

That is a tragic story.

frown.gif

Saw a picture of her gravestone and it had "Yep! Yep! Yep!" on it. Made me smile.

Loved those movies.

Odd how popular the movies are, yet the story [as far as i know] isn't widely known. First I'm hearing of it. Seem's like it'd be on one of those vh1 specials or something at least.

Very tragic.

^
indifferent.gif

This is very sad to hear being that All Dogs Go To Heaven was my favorite childhood movie.
RIP Judith

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

rip, I loved land before time. had it on vhs and played it so much as a child. 
same here man. Sad story, never knew about this. RIP

My kids watch All Dogs Go To Heaven every other week or so. This will now cross my mind whenever I watch it with them. Might tear during the scene when Anne Marie finds that Charlie stole that mans wallet. The song she sang always made me sad.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom