SO, if youre born in 1985....

Originally Posted by Ahyoon Chef

Man...I'm happy I was born in 85....people born in the 90s had a crappy childhood....these kids don't remember super-soakers, pogs, baseball cards, putting cards in the back tire of your bikes..Music Television...etc..simple stuff..all they got was gameboy colors and pokemon..and adderall
word 86 checking in
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

I'm a lot younger that some of ya'll, but honestly...age ain't got @#@$ to do with maturity. I was born in September of '89 and some of ya'll born before me act like ya'll just discovered he interwebz sometimes.
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

I'm a lot younger that some of ya'll, but honestly...age ain't got @#@$ to do with maturity. I was born in September of '89 and some of ya'll born before me act like ya'll just discovered he interwebz sometimes.
laugh.gif
eek.gif

I get that ALL the time. True story.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

10/5/83

i wouldn't trade places with a younger person at all.

i SEEN da world without da internet, i know what it was like to cop comics and watch saturday morning cartoons...i witnessed MTV when it only played videos...i was around for da bill

clinton years....etc.

damn ninja i thought ur were 21
nerd.gif

October '83 checking in. lol at me having old head status, but if the majority of people on here are high schoolers, I guess so. People being born in the90s is still
eek.gif
to me.

So what is considered old?---age to me quantifies long how old your body ages in certain amount of time.

Age means nothing...EXPERIENCE means a lot.

Youth and being/feeling "old" is just a state of mind to me. You are what you think.

Im reppin for 1980 babys

even if u was born in 85 u missed the greatness of NIKE in the late 80s n early 90s

Being 10 in 90 n buying my own sneaks with allowance or 50/50 with my folks was a great time.I was just old enough to appreciate wat was on my feet and beeingin my mid to late teens when Nike had a great run in the 90s was a great thing.

As for thinkin ya old heads on here at 24-25 theres dudes on here in there 40s they just dont post every 5 minutes and dont care about age they respectknowledge and good solid collections.

NT aint about ya post count its quality over quantity ive been here since 99-00 when I read about it in kicks magazine man I remember the days when everythingwas in 1 section and EKIN was on here teasing people the communitys watered down now and the tightness aint there as much but theres still the solid heads thatdrop knowledge and for me thats very appreciated.

To the young cats out there this aint a fad loveing and collecting sneakers is from the heart for some of us I cant explain my love for Nike sneakers but itssomthin ive had since 8 years old and it aint goin away.

Peace
Scottie

Originally Posted by PR SUPERMAN 247

I was born in 85 too. I still remember being in 12th grade and doing the XVII on the side of my 17's after I saw it done here. I can't believe I was browsing since 10th grade and now it has been 8 years or so. The younger generation makes me feel old though. Back when I was a newbie, the gf threads were only between Air Andy and his wife. Now everyone has a girl question. Word of advice for the young kids: if you decide to dump her, don't ask how to get over her.

eek!
eek.gif

I did the 17 shoelace thing on the side of mine in 12th grade too
laugh.gif

Ninjahood man we gotta party up the weekend of Oct 4th...word to DMX

10.4.1983 here in the flesh.

pimp.gif

And for the record...

A Different World > College Hill

Quincy Jones shows > Tyler Perry Shows

NBC NBA Inside Stuff > ESPN NBA hangtime (I know...but still...)

Clarissa Explains It All > Hanna montana

New york Undercover > CSI MIA/NY...

Rap City w/ Joe Clair & Big Lez > 106 & Park

Talk shows > reality shows

Baggy jeans > skinny jeans

East Coast & West Coast Rap > all music out now

Mustang 5.0 > Caprices

Jettas > accords (my older ny heads know what im talkin bout)

Freaknik > Birthday Bash (for my atliens out there)

pimp.gif
to my older NTers

Back
Top Bottom