So I'm at the gas station (life changing) ....

that is awesome man...congrats
pimp.gif

My mannnnn. U remember me from school? I saved you from gettin beat up by Big Tony in the lunch room that day. I'm bout to DM you my number

I ain't even mad! 
laugh.gif

Congrats' OP! 

Spend it wisely, word of advice don't tell everyone and don't forget about NT! 
pimp.gif

WHHHHAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

coming from a guy that plays scratchers ALL DAY. that is HUUGGGEEE. Im going nuts right now!!! i love it when ppl win!

just won $100 off a $2 the other day.
pimp.gif

i kinda know that feel bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wooow.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

My mannnnn. U remember me from school? I saved you from gettin beat up by Big Tony in the lunch room that day. I'm bout to DM you my number
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OP you're a lucky SOB though. Congrats.

Holy crap...

Congrats man, this is a pretty big deal

dont let people try and corrupt you.

greed is an ugly ugly thing.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Soooo nobody is going to ask for tagged pics?

I did
mad.gif
but congrats if you really did win. I just feel bummy for wasting my time and money on $2-$3 scratchers. Winning $20 here and there is nothing compared to this...

Make sure theyre gonna pay up before you blow all ya money away! Lol Congrats on the win, def. Got me wanting to play the lotto from now on. Headed there after work. And update this thread with details after you come back.

I'm jealous, not going to lie
laugh.gif

Congrats OP, hope you make the most of it.

Originally Posted by GP9Rm4108

Too bad you didn't win this in Canada!
Word, u get 100% of the money since the government doesn't take tax your winnings.  The US government gonna take a good chunk off your money.

But congrats.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

You know when stuff like that happens, it was meant to be.
Put $100,000 away. Ball with the rest you get after taxes. You only live once bro..
Or put the rest away, and ball out w/ the $100k for a few years.

number at bottem of ticket is 051. ticket in my safe I'm on my way to ac right now f that noise. I'm no dope banking this money, opening my business and just loving life. it's ashame too I just got a bank loan on my house for 40k that I can't pay back for another 3 years without receiving a penelty.

Back
Top Bottom