So im bout to order some kicks from flight club

Im sure the pics they show of the shoes arent the ones there selling but they dont sell no dirty busted shoes do they ?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
cause imma be pissed if my 17s are creased or somethin

but i know they sell shoes for people but they dint just except anything anyone sends do they?

I've ordered a pair of Jordan 7's the (White/Grey/Purple) from FLIGHT CLUB NYC and they were legit.

My only concern was that they sent them with a pair of used stained white shoe laces and that kind of blew me.
they were just thrown in the box and not even laced on the shoe. Besides that, they looked good!

Originally Posted by SneekrFreekr

I've ordered a pair of Jordan 7's the (White/Grey/Purple) from FLIGHT CLUB NYC and they were legit.

My only concern was that they sent them with a pair of used stained white shoe laces and that kind of blew me.
they were just thrown in the box and not even laced on the shoe. Besides that, they looked good!

I would be quite ticked off about USED SHOE LACES with a DS shoe... That shouldn't evenhappen...

I have only bought once (AM1 Hufs) and they were completely DS. quite pricey, but perfect quality.

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Im sure the pics they show of the shoes arent the ones there selling but they dont sell no dirty busted shoes do they ?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
cause imma be pissed if my 17s are creased or somethin

but i know they sell shoes for people but they dint just except anything anyone sends do they?

I have d.s og 17's and i bought them kinda creased up. I hate the og17's because they crease to easy i never wore mines. I had the cdp 17 but sold themi wish i never did.

Flight Club is official. Everything they sell via the website is DS. If you go to the store, that's where you get NDS kicks for a little cheaper.

laugh.gif

sorry.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RetroJTino

laugh.gif

sorry.
laugh.gif

hahaha i didn't even see that. that is hilarious its flightclub.com not Frightpub.com

i have ordered several pairs from them 23's, 3's, 4's, 5's, all have been legit with absolutely no problems or flaws with the shoes10000000000% legit

There pretty legit.... there the only other place I get my J's besides actually getting them from the stores

I never had a problem at all... except for my box might be a little messed up...but as long as the kicks are cool, I'm straight

Originally Posted by takeflightlikemike

Everyone knows Flight Club is 100% legit... The question you have to ask, is how much do you want to spend???
Everyone in this post is telling me they are legit i know they are i was just sayin i no people sell shoes threw them i dont wanna buy any ndsshoes off line ds online or nothin at all thats all i was askin but thanks for everyones input
pimp.gif

FC is as legit as it gets, but the prices are ridiculous...personally i camp on ebay till something i want comes up

yeah they are ds unless stated. but i bought a pair of og 8's and the white part looked kinda of yellow. i mean there legit but there sneakers look moreyellow than they should. and there prices are ridicoulous but there legit. the 8s i got where real and ds but the back plastic part was a little yellow whereit has red and grey and some black. that was the only yellow part. i went to a store who had them cheaper and there kicks the box was in excellent condition(unlike the ine i got at fc) and cheaper. i mean i just got them cuz i really wanted them but regret it cuz i ended up selling them because i after a wear ortwo i saw some cracking oh well.

No Complaints when I copped Black and Royal 18z and Yes da kix were as described...

they are legit, but the prices are crazy, only thing is they usually have my size (12) and thats a hard size to find. you should check out pickyourshoes.comthey are legit too, a little bit better prices too.

Back
Top Bottom