So im getting my 1st tattoo on sat vol : does it hurt?

Sorry fam I'm just hella bored
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*exits thread*

It depends on your tolerance for pain. I know dudes in the military who dont move an inch when they get tatted. Just pack a lip of dip or smoke a cig andthey're good. Then I know people who bite their lips and scream bloody murder. And I still wouldnt consider the latter "pansies".

^definitely depends where, chest and ribcage will give you the most problems(from what i hear from my friends who have gotten work done) i got mine on my upperarm and i found that the closer the outline needle got to my shoulder, the more uncomfortable it got

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

Originally Posted by AirManAnf

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

As a Taurus myself, can I be nosy and ask when your birthday is?
May 3rd 1988
pimp.gif

and imo its not generic.. and its ma 1st one.. but thx 4 ur input
laugh.gif

May 18, 1986 here
pimp.gif

I like this Taurus symbol for a tattoo
zodiac_taurus.jpg

lol im May 1st....Taurus is whats up
pimp.gif

stick yourself with a sewing needle or safety pin in the same spot a couple times...that will give you an idea. i have 3 tattoos, with 2 of them running fromthe top of my shoulder down to my elbows - i can tell you that the 2 big ones hurt. you gotta just man up and take the pain.

Depends, for me, It was hurt like hell, I cried silent tears...
embarassed.gif

but after all, it's worth it, if you really want it.

They don't depending on where you get it. The ones on the back of my arm hurt the most only because thats a sensitive area, the others didnt hurt at all

It kind of feels like sunburn, it's as if someone keeps slapping your sunburn, its more annoying than painful.

Originally Posted by de PHX Jose

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Can you get cancer from tattoos??
no but you can get AIDS
eyes.gif
that's why you have to make sure the needle your artist is using is new and disinfected, as for me i saw my artist take out everything fromthe package and such. Never get tatted by a used needle

Back
Top Bottom