So I'm thinking of a new car.

Well techically not a new car. Just an upgrade.

Whatever car I get is gonna be my daily driver. These are my favorites right now.

18431d1154796738-black-mustang-owners-inside-reflection1.jpg

Ford Mustang

2006-black-z06-corvette.jpg

Chevy Corvette

Or last

Jeep Wrangler

All in Black.

Oh and this is what I drive now. I need some help. I talked to my boys about the mustang and they weren't feeling it. Said it's a girls car. And the

guys that have it are insecure. But I want a sports car aside from a wrangler, I've always loved that.

OU05AOM.jpg

The mustang is
pimp.gif
but the gas is horrific, youll get like 12 mpg
Never was a corvette fan and the jeep doesnt do it for me either but to each is own.....

theres a pretty big gap between the 3 you posted but i would pick the vette...and yes a mustang is a females car

I would take the Mustang. I'm not insecure at all so IDK where your boys are getting that from. But get what suits you best.

"Chevy ridin' high low, boy
Chevy ridin' high low, boy
Chevy ridin' high low
(Bumpin Gangsta Music)" -Dre

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Excuse me sorry......Your choices are a Rustang?....A Z06?.......or a Wrangler?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ok ok hold on......

And your car now is a Hyundai?

LMAO Do you realise how much more that Z06 is then the other 2 vehicles you showed?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I cant take this anymore sorry...Im outta here

Well not a Z06... Just a vette. should have made that clear but I thought you'd have more brain cells than smilies.

a 07 Mustang would run about 15K
a 06 Wrangler 16K
and a 05 Vette 28K

Originally Posted by Qpitfighter

Well not a Z06... Just a vette. should have made that clear but I thought you'd have more brain cells than smilies.

a 07 Mustang would run about 15K
a 06 Wrangler 16K
and a 05 Vette 28K

Do I honestly need to say anything? Enough of you. Go buy a Mustang. Tell me how it goes after a year.

I honestly do not like American automobile engineering. You can get a more eco-friendly, sportsy Honda for cheaper. I would keep my horizons open, but rememberthat if you're going to use it as a daily driver, it should be more economical than 12-18mpg.

i like how the mustang gt's look and sound. but i think that's about it. corvette is a monster...i would love to own one...but you're gonna DD it?and the jeep...please don't get it if the "roughest" driving you'll be doing is over construction sites on the highway.

Back
Top Bottom