So INCEPTION is One of the BEST Movies I have ever seen... Vol. Christopher "The Man" Nolan

jpzx

Supporter
[NO SPOILERS!]

Yes, I was one of the lucky ones that saw an early showing
pimp.gif

I've been highly, HIGHLY anticipating this movie for a while now. And boy... this #*+@ did not disappoint man.

Inception is not only Christopher Nolen's masterpiece (yes, that's right, I said masterpiece), it is one of the best films I have ever seen. And I honestly mean that, and I do not say that very often. I'll say this... Inception is better than The Dark Knight.

This movie is just so damn creative y'all. Please go see it at the earliest chance you get.

Acting was superb, and I'm going to be mad if DiCaprio doesn't receive a nomination for Best Male Actor for this film. Michael Caine, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Ellen Page, etc. were all great.

2.5 hours of pure brilliance. Inception is perfection.

Inception-Leonardo-DiCaprio-official-movie-poster-movies-9446247-550-813.jpg

[NO SPOILERS!]

Yes, I was one of the lucky ones that saw an early showing
pimp.gif

I've been highly, HIGHLY anticipating this movie for a while now. And boy... this #*+@ did not disappoint man.

Inception is not only Christopher Nolen's masterpiece (yes, that's right, I said masterpiece), it is one of the best films I have ever seen. And I honestly mean that, and I do not say that very often. I'll say this... Inception is better than The Dark Knight.

This movie is just so damn creative y'all. Please go see it at the earliest chance you get.

Acting was superb, and I'm going to be mad if DiCaprio doesn't receive a nomination for Best Male Actor for this film. Michael Caine, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Ellen Page, etc. were all great.

2.5 hours of pure brilliance. Inception is perfection.

Inception-Leonardo-DiCaprio-official-movie-poster-movies-9446247-550-813.jpg

I haven't even seen it yet and it's my favorite movie of the year. But seriously, everything I've heard about this movie is positive, I can't wait for Thursday night/Friday morn.

I haven't even seen it yet and it's my favorite movie of the year. But seriously, everything I've heard about this movie is positive, I can't wait for Thursday night/Friday morn.

did he write it too? Some of the credit should sway towards the writers as well but they never do of course if you truly thought it was masterpiece material

did he write it too? Some of the credit should sway towards the writers as well but they never do of course if you truly thought it was masterpiece material

Ever Since Memento, Its Been Confirmed That Chris Nolan Has Been "The Man"

Can't Wait To Catch This

Nolan Bros = 
pimp.gif

Ever Since Memento, Its Been Confirmed That Chris Nolan Has Been "The Man"

Can't Wait To Catch This

Nolan Bros = 
pimp.gif

Im supposed to go with my girl to see this but i dont think i want any distractions so idk

but when i heard this movie had Nolan and Dicclaprio i desided i had to go sea it.

Im supposed to go with my girl to see this but i dont think i want any distractions so idk

but when i heard this movie had Nolan and Dicclaprio i desided i had to go sea it.

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

He wrote it and directed it.

I can't wait to see this on Friday.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

He wrote it and directed it.

I can't wait to see this on Friday.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

Dicaprio knows how to pick a script.....one hell of a career so far....very underrated. can't wait to see this.

explain that to me?

Def looking forward to this movie.

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

Dicaprio knows how to pick a script.....one hell of a career so far....very underrated. can't wait to see this.

explain that to me?

Def looking forward to this movie.

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

eek.gif

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

eek.gif

Funny my girl was just telling me about this, I seen previews but I have no idea whats it about, smh.

Funny my girl was just telling me about this, I seen previews but I have no idea whats it about, smh.

Back
Top Bottom