So is it safe to say that all Jordan Retro's will retail for $170 next year except the Jordan 1's?

With the Jordan 13's re-releasing next year and retailing at $170, is all retro's going to be retail for $170? I mean, I'm not planing on getting any Jordan's next year, but I'm very curious. It's crazy how all these Jordan's retro the first time in most cases would retail for the same price as the price from the Original Release. Minus a few like the Jordan 3's in 2001, which retailed for $100. It's getting out of hand if that is going to be the standard price next year..smh

Prices will keep going up. Unless they see a big drop in sales, which i doubt.

they already retail for 150-160 euros in europe for some time now....(195-205 dollars) :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
I thought only the XIII's were gonna go up, but I wouldn't be shocked if they all climbed to $170.

Safe assumption this will now be the norm, not just JB or Nike but athletic shoes across the board.

Do you think that the Vs after the White/Varisty Red pair in January will be $170?

I hope not. If one is $160, they all should be.

As long as kids keep lining up and pairs keep selling out in a day prices will keep going up.

As long as cats are reselling for 200+ with ease, jB will keep raising prices, why not cut into the resellers profits? We as consumers are digging our own hole, we have hyped these kicks up so much that they're are middle men making a lving off of buying and reselling them at a mark up of between 20-50% and sometimes even more than that....you don't think JB sees this? Why wouldnt they keep raising the ante, even when they give us sub par quality, we are lining up at every mall, crashing servers, e camping etc, just for the right to pay $160 for a damn shoe....I'm cutting back on JB next year, the BS they are pulling with the 1's is really pissing me off, how are they gonna make 2 of 3 shoes the right way, then put the jump man on the 3rd so they can re drop it next year, that's blatant ********! They get away with this crap, because we cop regardless...

As long as cats are reselling for 200+ with ease, jB will keep raising prices, why not cut into the resellers profits? We as consumers are digging our own hole, we have hyped these kicks up so much that they're are middle men making a lving off of buying and reselling them at a mark up of between 20-50% and sometimes even more than that....you don't think JB sees this? Why wouldnt they keep raising the ante, even when they give us sub par quality, we are lining up at every mall, crashing servers, e camping etc, just for the right to pay $160 for a damn shoe....I'm cutting back on JB next year, the BS they are pulling with the 1's is really pissing me off, how are they gonna make 2 of 3 shoes the right way, then put the jump man on the 3rd so they can re drop it next year, that's blatant ********! They get away with this crap, because we cop regardless...
Yeah, I agree. After getting the 4's last week Friday, I'm pretty much done getting Jordan's. I felt kind of awkward paying $169.60 after taxes for these, it's getting to expensive. $140 for some Jordan 1's though??????????????????????????????// SMFH

Prices of Chinese labor is increasing so the price of Jordans is obviously going to rise to coincide labor cost, they don't wanna lose money, smh you guys love blaming resellers for everything

Last edited:
Only the 13's.  They originally retailed and retroed for more than the other ones too.  The 1's increased as well, which is where the real travesty is.  And I agree about the Chicago 1's releasing without the Nike Air like the Royal blues and black toe's.  I don't get it....
mean.gif

Prices of Chinese labor is increasing so the price of Jordans is obviously going to rise to coincide labor cost, they don't wanna lose money, smh you guys love blaming resellers for everything
really??? smh you know they dont pay them asians no money... not even 10 percent of what the shoes cost.... lmfao HYPEBEAST

Hopefully the price in Canada remains stable, we're already paying like 15-20% more than the US retail price even though the exchange rate is pretty much identical between the greenback and the loonie.

yea ive been collecting since 02 and prices seem to go up each and every year. its kinda like gas as long as there is a demand/need for it the prices will go up accordingly.

All these price increases really don't bother me, only because I'm a little wiser about what I purchase now. I've also been able to look at other brands for quality kicks and its been nice to step away from JB

Back
Top Bottom