So it's cool now to be a terrible rapper? How are these dudes successful?

Who cares what I thought? For some reason half this bored seems to be infatuated with some guy who can't rap whatsoever.

Asher Roth can rap better than Lil B... and Nt hates on Asher.

Who cares what I thought? For some reason half this bored seems to be infatuated with some guy who can't rap whatsoever.

Asher Roth can rap better than Lil B... and Nt hates on Asher.

Hating on him because of the shirt he wears though 
roll.gif

Even TIME doesn't go that far when he hates
laugh.gif

Hating on him because of the shirt he wears though 
roll.gif

Even TIME doesn't go that far when he hates
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

u dont like him... not because he's wack but because of the type of t shirt he wears?

roll.gif

roll.gif

I'm just trying to make a point of how freaking stupid the guy looks. He looks almost as stupid as he sounds.

I'm sure there have been dudes in here hating on Cudi for his skinny jeans, or Kanye for his crazy outfits
roll.gif

Time do you like Lil B? Save me here
roll.gif

u dont like him... not because he's wack but because of the type of t shirt he wears?

roll.gif

roll.gif

I'm just trying to make a point of how freaking stupid the guy looks. He looks almost as stupid as he sounds.

I'm sure there have been dudes in here hating on Cudi for his skinny jeans, or Kanye for his crazy outfits
roll.gif

roll.gif

This guy is absolute garbage. Just the worst thing i've ever heard. I mean look at how he dresses, he must be trash.

Jay+Z+Tops+V+Neck+Tee+WPEYzU6e22Rl.jpg

This guy is absolute garbage. Just the worst thing i've ever heard. I mean look at how he dresses, he must be trash.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

MusicalExcellence said:

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
hell no i dont like lil b... dude is noise... he CAN rap when he wants to tho but hed rather do them stupid #%# based freestyle joints all day...

i cant mess wit it...that cookin $%+! is dope tho... cant front
laugh.gif

MusicalExcellence said:

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
hell no i dont like lil b... dude is noise... he CAN rap when he wants to tho but hed rather do them stupid #%# based freestyle joints all day...

i cant mess wit it...that cookin $%+! is dope tho... cant front
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Is that a V-neck?!?!?!  Don't tell me he performed with it on too?!?!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Is that a V-neck?!?!?!  Don't tell me he performed with it on too?!?!
eek.gif

Ok since we talking about terrible rappers. Can someone please explain this Lil B situation? At first I thought it was just a big joke that everybody was a part of.

But people really like this dudes music? I mean everywhere I look somebody is cookin. The *%!$ is going on??? He is horrible.

Ok since we talking about terrible rappers. Can someone please explain this Lil B situation? At first I thought it was just a big joke that everybody was a part of.

But people really like this dudes music? I mean everywhere I look somebody is cookin. The *%!$ is going on??? He is horrible.

The only person on that list that is totally whack is "50 Tyson".

Please show me what label really signed this guy.

Lil B, Soulja, & Flocka all have gimmicks & images that intrigue people. So i'll give em' that.

The only person on that list that is totally whack is "50 Tyson".

Please show me what label really signed this guy.

Lil B, Soulja, & Flocka all have gimmicks & images that intrigue people. So i'll give em' that.

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
you're not getting it.

Back
Top Bottom