So it's cool now to be a terrible rapper? How are these dudes successful?

Originally Posted by ABC

These dudes make Gucci Mane sound like Jay Electronica. 
indifferent.gif

tumblr_lf06ntrIsI1qa68j2o1_400.gif

OP here...
I really will listen to those songs you guys posted on the first few pages. My mind is still open... I still think he has swag and is entertaining, I was just saying he has no talent and anyone who disagrees is... dumb.

I used to hate Gucci, then I heard his latest album and got into his stuff.
Originally Posted by sherwin100s

The hip-hop elitist is just stupid. They pretty much hate on what�created hip-hop, Dudes ain't no better than the old folks that said rap was a fad.�

I'm sure we like a lot of the same rappers. If you want to call me elitist because I think lil'b can't rap, fine.
Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Based God

grin.gif

tumblr_lfaqu9VItV1qb343ro1_500.png
let's not forget he said "aspiring rappers with actual talent"
so this supports OP even more

Exactly. It's cool now to lack actual talent?
* looks at dude's sn "based god"

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Gordonson

I don't get it. If dudes don't like Based God, why do they keep mentioning him? Just ignore him and listen to people that you guys are fans of. If you don't get it, you just don't get it.

How am I supposed to avoid him? He's everywhere. Think of how many NT posts/signatures have references to Based God.

OP here...
I really will listen to those songs you guys posted on the first few pages. My mind is still open... I still think he has swag and is entertaining, I was just saying he has no talent and anyone who disagrees is... dumb.

I used to hate Gucci, then I heard his latest album and got into his stuff.
Originally Posted by sherwin100s

The hip-hop elitist is just stupid. They pretty much hate on what�created hip-hop, Dudes ain't no better than the old folks that said rap was a fad.�

I'm sure we like a lot of the same rappers. If you want to call me elitist because I think lil'b can't rap, fine.
Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Based God

grin.gif

tumblr_lfaqu9VItV1qb343ro1_500.png
let's not forget he said "aspiring rappers with actual talent"
so this supports OP even more

Exactly. It's cool now to lack actual talent?
* looks at dude's sn "based god"

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Gordonson

I don't get it. If dudes don't like Based God, why do they keep mentioning him? Just ignore him and listen to people that you guys are fans of. If you don't get it, you just don't get it.

How am I supposed to avoid him? He's everywhere. Think of how many NT posts/signatures have references to Based God.

Originally Posted by ABC

Doesn't mean you have to listen to his stuff. If you dont like it, fine. Don't pay it any mind then.

Originally Posted by ABC

Doesn't mean you have to listen to his stuff. If you dont like it, fine. Don't pay it any mind then.

Im not a fan of LIL B i dont have his stuff in my library but son be having some iight music. If he found a specific lane he might catch more ears but he's doing good for his self. Waka flocka is by far the worst I've heard in a while.

Im not a fan of LIL B i dont have his stuff in my library but son be having some iight music. If he found a specific lane he might catch more ears but he's doing good for his self. Waka flocka is by far the worst I've heard in a while.

"Waka flacka waka flacka waka flacka flame"
Thats hot to you?

(forgive me IDK how to embed)

Thats what that crap sounds like to me... and people find that good, entertaining? Its a damn joke.

It's like people who love jersey shore.... and have to watch it every week its on. It's so stupid, everyone on it is ******ed, yet people love it....

I wonder how old people on here are who rep waka, lil b, etc.

I mean when I was 14 I thought Lil Jon made good songs, but lets be honest, he's a no talent gimmick that lasted about a year, maybe 2 max.

"Waka flacka waka flacka waka flacka flame"
Thats hot to you?

(forgive me IDK how to embed)

Thats what that crap sounds like to me... and people find that good, entertaining? Its a damn joke.

It's like people who love jersey shore.... and have to watch it every week its on. It's so stupid, everyone on it is ******ed, yet people love it....

I wonder how old people on here are who rep waka, lil b, etc.

I mean when I was 14 I thought Lil Jon made good songs, but lets be honest, he's a no talent gimmick that lasted about a year, maybe 2 max.

Back
Top Bottom