So I've rarely been on NT in the last year....can anyone recap the crazy stories

NTs (formerly) own RockDeep got exposed. some other stuff happened, other people will fill you in i guess.

tbh NT has been pretty lame lately... the Yuku servers have been slow and its driving people (and lulz) away from the site. i only come here bc its summer and i'm bored out of my mind.

NTs (formerly) own RockDeep got exposed. some other stuff happened, other people will fill you in i guess.

tbh NT has been pretty lame lately... the Yuku servers have been slow and its driving people (and lulz) away from the site. i only come here bc its summer and i'm bored out of my mind.

if anything, YOU should be informing US about stories on here.

Along with information about Legos, Will Smith, The Santa Maria, and Jenkem.

if anything, YOU should be informing US about stories on here.

Along with information about Legos, Will Smith, The Santa Maria, and Jenkem.

Dirty is no loner a mod, look through the search for the thread. Yuku paid Meth to keep NT on their server, look through the search for the thread.

whats the jrose story, i knew he got banned, but why? havent been on NT general forum for a min, and only check out the sports section. also, is people still using twitter? to the truckers, ya still hit the roads? lol

whats the jrose story, i knew he got banned, but why? havent been on NT general forum for a min, and only check out the sports section. also, is people still using twitter? to the truckers, ya still hit the roads? lol

Dirty is no loner a mod, look through the search for the thread. Yuku paid Meth to keep NT on their server, look through the search for the thread.

Originally Posted by Noskey

JRose and RockDeep are banned now. Those were crazy threads.
eek.gif
Info?

Back
Top Bottom