So Jay-Z and Beyonce were at MSG the other night.....

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

This is another one of those "female" type of posts I see here often...

Like I don't know...maybe it's just me but I'm used to women having these sorts of opinions. I mean...I honestly wouldn't even know what "looking right" meant when looking at a couple. The only thing that wouldn't look right to me would be two men...

Well I guess the "manly" thing to do is to comment on another dude's opinion....
That's the most horrible attempt at a twist i've ever seen. Wow that's horrible.

About a month back there was a show on here in the UK where a reporter followed Jay for about 4 months leading upto his well publicised performance at thispast summers Glastonbury festival.

This was all access stuff and I gotta say I was shocked just how much of a geek Jay is

Hes a full fledge word/poetry geek they were goin over his writing lyrics n wat inspires him n his eyes lit up and he kept doin that teeth clenched salivafilled laugh geeks used to do in saved by the bell and was sayin he hated school but loved english class.

They also had him looking around a London Art gallery and I forget dudes name but Jay was obsessed like a virgin at a strip club with this English artistspictures of just words and sentences placed on blank walls he was way to excited bout this stuff.

I just look at Jay so differently after watchin this.

The way hes dressin these days is less n less about swagger n more bout him just bein himself n comfy.

Peace
Scottie

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Oh your kidding me? You must be joking, that was a good one, your first good one in a while. Your first good one in a while......You need to stop it now, ohhh you need to stop it now.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

This is another one of those "female" type of posts I see here often...

Like I don't know...maybe it's just me but I'm used to women having these sorts of opinions. I mean...I honestly wouldn't even know what "looking right" meant when looking at a couple. The only thing that wouldn't look right to me would be two men...

Well I guess the "manly" thing to do is to comment on another dude's opinion....
That's the most horrible attempt at a twist i've ever seen. Wow that's horrible.
laugh.gif
I'm saying tho...I was thinking maybe it was just mecause I didn't even see where he was going with that one

For someone who said that this is a "female type" post, I'm starting to find that really odd that you continue to post in it...

Can you explain that one to me? I mean, I find that to be real "female like" myself.

laugh.gif
Homie's determined to work off some of the fail he picked up inthis post...%%%@%% just can't seem to know when to throw in the towel
tired.gif

i hate how he dresses. stop trying to look young. and those shoes are ugly. too many celebs just listen to their stylist, and they don't use their ownbrain.

beyonce is too hot for him. but he is pretty much one of the coolest people in the world, so i guess he deserves her.

For someone who said that this is a "female type" post, I'm starting to find that really odd that you continue to post in it...

Can you explain that one to me? I mean, I find that to be real "female like" myself.
Yo i can understand that you took offense to dude calling your post feminine, but the angle you're trying make work is ridiculous
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Love it man lmao

But on the real I do like the Golden Girls Sophia has me crackin up yea im not to man enough to admit it lol

Peace
Scottie

Back
Top Bottom