so, Jeezy finally dissed Ross. vol. how you blowin' money fast and you don't know the crew?

grabbing popcorn but part of me thinks this is a ploy to sell more records. Two artist on the same label beefing = 2010 record sales.

grabbing popcorn but part of me thinks this is a ploy to sell more records. Two artist on the same label beefing = 2010 record sales.

pull up in that triple white i think im jeezy'
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

is this on the mixtape this week?

pull up in that triple white i think im jeezy'
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

is this on the mixtape this week?

Jeezy corny for this....good thing he barely changed the hook

Ross > this

but this has been the best BMF since Ross version tho

Jeezy corny for this....good thing he barely changed the hook

Ross > this

but this has been the best BMF since Ross version tho

I want to grab my popcorn but, I'm underwhelmed... I see Jeezy denying any beef when asked about it and taking the "I'm only focused on TM103" approach.
part of me really wants to see Jeezy put a stay strapped on Ross... we shall see though

I want to grab my popcorn but, I'm underwhelmed... I see Jeezy denying any beef when asked about it and taking the "I'm only focused on TM103" approach.
part of me really wants to see Jeezy put a stay strapped on Ross... we shall see though

dont feel like Jeezy spent any extra energy spitting that one or two lines directed at ross...joint aint tuff

dont think he doing it for a boost in attention either...if so i think he woulda came harder...people will talk tho

dont feel like Jeezy spent any extra energy spitting that one or two lines directed at ross...joint aint tuff

dont think he doing it for a boost in attention either...if so i think he woulda came harder...people will talk tho

see i knew he might do this. Dude was 0/3 or 0/4 on singles and Ross had everyone singing BMF all summer and Jeezy bout to drop and theres still no anticipation.

JEALOUSY.

see i knew he might do this. Dude was 0/3 or 0/4 on singles and Ross had everyone singing BMF all summer and Jeezy bout to drop and theres still no anticipation.

JEALOUSY.

jeezy is a CLOWN , u can tell he salty and jelous , if it wasnt for meech buying 300k copies of trap or die and making diddy put him on boyz inda hood nobody would even know who jeezy is and BIG MEECH COSIGNED THE SONG U SAYING A WHOLE LOTTA NOTHING , we sorry to hear 103 got pushed back to nevuary 3015 , ross on his 4th album in 3 years CATCH UP ....also the general public who didnt watch smack dvd or the raw report circa 2005 doesnt know about meech , so Rick Ross gave meech more shine than jeezy ever did AND HE THE DUDE U SHOULD BE MENTIONING EVERY SONG.You can tell jeezy the type of dude meech was talking about on smack dvd when he said "this many n's cant get along without falling out over some dumb s'"

jeezy is a CLOWN , u can tell he salty and jelous , if it wasnt for meech buying 300k copies of trap or die and making diddy put him on boyz inda hood nobody would even know who jeezy is and BIG MEECH COSIGNED THE SONG U SAYING A WHOLE LOTTA NOTHING , we sorry to hear 103 got pushed back to nevuary 3015 , ross on his 4th album in 3 years CATCH UP ....also the general public who didnt watch smack dvd or the raw report circa 2005 doesnt know about meech , so Rick Ross gave meech more shine than jeezy ever did AND HE THE DUDE U SHOULD BE MENTIONING EVERY SONG.You can tell jeezy the type of dude meech was talking about on smack dvd when he said "this many n's cant get along without falling out over some dumb s'"

Back
Top Bottom