So Kerry Washington is officially off the market

I miss the old Kerry 
tired.gif

what he probably means is why isn't he with some aspiring ig model, actress, singer
eyes.gif
I didn't say all that, you ain't gotta be sarcastic.
laugh.gif
I just don't understand what's so special about her. I googled Scandal, one of my cousins watches that I didn't know Kerry Washington was in it. I'll check out one epi, but it doesn't look like my cup of tea.

[COLOR=#red]Dem Kappas been bagging broads since 1911. Welp one of my brothers has bagged what some call a prize...Yes former All-Pro CB Nnamdi Asomugah and member of KAPsi has married Kerry Washington.

Come to think of it, that's 2 Nupes on San Fran. Colin Kappa-nick is the other. Yo YOO!! [/COLOR]

Kappa are usually cool dudes but you're coming off lame as hell

As much I fronted on her because of the show scandal I can say I'm truly jealous right now

As much I fronted on her because of the show scandal I can say I'm truly jealous right now

Kappa are usually cool dudes but you're coming off lame as hell

[COLOR=#red]To be really honest how I come off on an internet message board is the least of my concerns. You are entitled an opinion though...not a single hard feeling I have nothing against you bro.[/COLOR]

She was married to my man from BIG?

Oh hell no.....

I used to see dude running around the same spots in NYC back in the day. We actually have a few mutual peoples.....

Props! :smokin

:smh: DAMN what happened to her?

In that movie where she played the lesbian she had me like

reverse-1274779903_glen-big-baby-davis-tongue.gif

So when Eagles players' were mad that Nnamdi was eating lunch alone in his car, he was on the phone macking on Kerry Washington. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom