so last night my friend got mugged and now he's seriously considering taking a life...what do? (srs)

Ehh, the more I think about it the more I don't believe this story at all. So your friend who is not rich was robbed at knifepoint, gave them his PIN, and they took $1500 from his account. Tell me, how did they get all that cash from the ATM when daily limits are $500-$700 for withdrawals? And maximum usage per day for regular customers is $1200?

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Ehh, the more I think about it the more I don't believe this story at all. So your friend who is not rich was robbed at knifepoint, gave them his PIN, and they took $1500 from his account. Tell me, how did they get all that cash from the ATM when daily limits are $500-$700 for withdrawals? And maximum usage per day for regular customers is $1200?
maybe if you use your head a little, it might make more sense.

you're right about the daily limit. they first took $700 out, then they're planning on taking another $700 at midnight. they even called the bank to raise the limit. and btw, this is in canada, not the states

you guys can choose to believe or not, it really doesnt matter, just as long as i get some pointers on how to talk some sense into my homeboy

Ground King wrote:
-apparently someone told the supplier that he was really rich  
images

Originally Posted by Ground King

you're right about the daily limit. they first took $700 out, then they're planning on taking another $700 at midnight. they even called the bank to raise the limit. and btw, this is in canada, not the states

you guys can choose to believe or not, it really doesnt matter, just as long as i get some pointers on how to talk some sense into my homeboy

Hold up, hold up...

Why doesn't your friend call his bank and tell them to dead all of the transactions.

So they basically have your friend so shook that he will let them rob him again... hours after the first initial robbery and he's cool with that?

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Hold up, hold up...

Why doesn't your friend call his bank and tell them to dead all of the transactions.

So they basically have your friend so shook that he will let them rob him again... hours after the first initial robbery and he's cool with that?
yeah that's what we told him... but at this point he's like @%+% it and let them get it. he says he's just gonna have to appeal to his bank and tell them that his information was stolen. i've never had this happen before, but i'm sure the bank will pay it back

THEY called HIS bank? Hmmmm...I was on board at 1st, but now I'm a bit skeptical (not like it matters what i think) keep us posted please. I want to know the outcome.

son is skimming the thread. I already said to set them up and pistol whip his $%+ after putting the gun in his mouth and making him strip down to his boxers. that makes a hell of a lot of more sense than to use a grenade.

OP put down the Xbox controller seriously.. .
laugh.gif

You know damn well this is the only 'grenade' you're talking about...

10241_nade1.jpg

SMH @ a grenade.

Dudes watch too many movies and play too many video games. Thinking he gonna throw that grenade and it will be a puff of smoke and only one person will get killed. Reminds me of Amare thinking he can punch through glass from watching action movies. Fool could have killed himself by cutting an artery.

SMH @ grenade. Fool gonna throw the grenade at the target and stand right there like 10 feet away waiting for the little "movie" explosion.

real life...

let him do it... thats beast...

how many of yall have seen that before...

i for one, want a cool story to come back to...

Originally Posted by sladewilson

so you know hes gonna blow people up with a grenade and you post it on here ? what if he does , you  know bad things can happen to you

. . . Never fails.

Dry snitching game is immaculate.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

i'm kinda hoping OP's boy is about that life. I wanna hear what happens.
i dont think i can change my homeboy's mind about this.

he has already contacted his backup, and i have a feeling this may get messy. ima sit this one out, but will keep NT updated

grin.gif
grin.gif

They called his bank to raise the limit though.... Where's the Beanie Siegel pic when you need it??
laugh.gif

. . . . He let them take 700 bucks out his account 2x

567895859.gif

Your friend is a bumbling idiot, I wouldn't worry about jail time, I'd be worried about him offing himself with the grenade

Back
Top Bottom