So Let's Talk About this Power Balance BS...

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

i was with you until my sister came home with one ... i swear on my life she told me to stand on one foot, put both arms out and try to stay balanced while she pushed me ... i fell slam over ... she let me wear her power bracelet and did the same test ... i didnt even budge ...

i dunno what the consensus is but i kept doing the test and it kept working ... #%@! is weird ...
Watch the ESPN report and you'll get your explanation. 

If it is mind over matter and simply your mind tricking you into performing/feeling better rather than hologram tuning frequencies, hasn't the product worked then?
Does the end justify the means?  Thats up to you but you could get the same results for free from good coaching, motivation, desire, and/or a good work ethic. 

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

i was with you until my sister came home with one ... i swear on my life she told me to stand on one foot, put both arms out and try to stay balanced while she pushed me ... i fell slam over ... she let me wear her power bracelet and did the same test ... i didnt even budge ...

i dunno what the consensus is but i kept doing the test and it kept working ... #%@! is weird ...
Watch the ESPN report and you'll get your explanation. 

If it is mind over matter and simply your mind tricking you into performing/feeling better rather than hologram tuning frequencies, hasn't the product worked then?
Does the end justify the means?  Thats up to you but you could get the same results for free from good coaching, motivation, desire, and/or a good work ethic. 

i just think it looks cool 
laugh.gif
 plus its a nice conversation starter, i hear "oh whats that?" probably 2-3 times a week

i just think it looks cool 
laugh.gif
 plus its a nice conversation starter, i hear "oh whats that?" probably 2-3 times a week

Whether placebo effect or actual changes occur, if it works for people (or they are convinced it works) keep doing it then. Sports are full of produce and methods that are used because physically they may not 'work' but mentally for the player they are effective

Genius idea by the founders, good for them

Whether placebo effect or actual changes occur, if it works for people (or they are convinced it works) keep doing it then. Sports are full of produce and methods that are used because physically they may not 'work' but mentally for the player they are effective

Genius idea by the founders, good for them

If it actually works, why don't people wear one on each wrist? Wouldn't that double your balance? Or wear 10 of them if they help so much. This thing is a joke.

If it actually works, why don't people wear one on each wrist? Wouldn't that double your balance? Or wear 10 of them if they help so much. This thing is a joke.

When you believe in something, it'll give you that much more confidence.

That's what they are selling.

When you believe in something, it'll give you that much more confidence.

That's what they are selling.

i want on just for style really but if it works then its just a added bonus. just dont wanna spend 30 for it.

But people are weird and its prob, just mind over matter in the end.

i want on just for style really but if it works then its just a added bonus. just dont wanna spend 30 for it.

But people are weird and its prob, just mind over matter in the end.

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Look at people who keep lucky charms or have pre-game routines/rituals. All it does is get you into a proper mental state.

I feel it is harmless since it is not a food product or anything that can physically make you ill or really have negative effects.

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Look at people who keep lucky charms or have pre-game routines/rituals. All it does is get you into a proper mental state.

I feel it is harmless since it is not a food product or anything that can physically make you ill or really have negative effects.

MoNeyLiCiouS wrote:
It's all in the person's head.  

Stopped by to say this.

I can be playing basketball and in my head I can tell my self, 'AT if you make this, you win a $1,000,000.'....

..man I'll be so amped to try and make that shot I wouldnt care if I loss a tooth on the way to the basket.
laugh.gif

..it's a mind game.

MoNeyLiCiouS wrote:
It's all in the person's head.  

Stopped by to say this.

I can be playing basketball and in my head I can tell my self, 'AT if you make this, you win a $1,000,000.'....

..man I'll be so amped to try and make that shot I wouldnt care if I loss a tooth on the way to the basket.
laugh.gif

..it's a mind game.

Back
Top Bottom