So long as EA has no competition... MADDEN WILL NEVER BE THIS GOOD

Havent bought a madden sinced 09, there all the same and all awful. Would buy a 2k football game every year if there brought one out, 2k5 was incredable.

Originally Posted by soulize dp

wth do people do with their lives...ffs

i was getting ready to off myself after listening to their breakdown of %#@+ i never knew could be discussed about madden after 20 seconds
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by soulize dp

wth do people do with their lives...ffs

i was getting ready to off myself after listening to their breakdown of %#@+ i never knew could be discussed about madden after 20 seconds
laugh.gif

best hands in the game wrote:
2k5 was vastly over rated, it had just as many cons as madden 2005. they were both great games though imo.

i played both at the same time. its hard to choose either over the other,
the only reason you guys are missing it is because madden on the current gen consoles isnt as good as may it should be.
2k5 wasnt ever that great to begin with.

best hands in the game wrote:
2k5 was vastly over rated, it had just as many cons as madden 2005. they were both great games though imo.

i played both at the same time. its hard to choose either over the other,
the only reason you guys are missing it is because madden on the current gen consoles isnt as good as may it should be.

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

i played both at the same time. its hard to choose either over the other, the only reason you guys are missing it is because madden on the current gen consoles isnt as good as may it should be.

I agree with all of this.

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

i played both at the same time. its hard to choose either over the other, the only reason you guys are missing it is because madden on the current gen consoles isnt as good as may it should be.

I agree with all of this.

I think on 360's Madden runs at 60 fps but on PS3 it runs at 30. Ive read sports games are generally better on 360. EA designs their games for 360's then converts it to work on PS3 which reduces the FPS or something like that.

Im confused though. Is EA's contract with the NFL ending soon or something? Are we gonna be seeing a new NFL 2k game?

I think on 360's Madden runs at 60 fps but on PS3 it runs at 30. Ive read sports games are generally better on 360. EA designs their games for 360's then converts it to work on PS3 which reduces the FPS or something like that.

Im confused though. Is EA's contract with the NFL ending soon or something? Are we gonna be seeing a new NFL 2k game?

Originally Posted by Jay02

This is true.  Sports games do look better graphically on the 360.

This is true.  Sports games do look better graphically on the 360.

i think the exclusive license ends after next season so we could have nfl 2k13

i think the exclusive license ends after next season so we could have nfl 2k13

I agree, Madden definitely needs competition. Madden 11 was my last Madden purchase. I'll stick to NCAA Football. It seems like EA Sports spends more development time w/ the NCAA franchise..

I agree, Madden definitely needs competition. Madden 11 was my last Madden purchase. I'll stick to NCAA Football. It seems like EA Sports spends more development time w/ the NCAA franchise..

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by sosly

I like it, probably find the game for like $1 now. How do you download their files and such?

this

and does it have the FULL teams? if i remember correctly, you couldnt put the full roster on there

Yea they got FULL teams now in the hexed file, no more generics... and that vid of the Drop back the game speed was on fast..

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]where do i find the DL for the teams? xbl?[/color]

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by sosly

I like it, probably find the game for like $1 now. How do you download their files and such?

this

and does it have the FULL teams? if i remember correctly, you couldnt put the full roster on there

Yea they got FULL teams now in the hexed file, no more generics... and that vid of the Drop back the game speed was on fast..

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]where do i find the DL for the teams? xbl?[/color]

Back
Top Bottom