So My Best Friend Cheated on Her GF...Should I Tell?

indifferent.gif
How could you even think about snitching on your best friend?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

b8c26d0175d2a0ab6caade3456e2105a4e6aed90.gif

first things first, talk your friend out of being gay, she smokin and thats a terrible thing to waste. seems like she's being selfish ..........

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Well I think you should try to talk your best friend into being honest. That's probably the best thing.

I can't stand cheaters.
Yup. Still you shouldnt tell the gf. If she ur ppls like that then have a talk wit her. If she still dont wanna fess up, leave it alone. Thetruth will reveal itself one way or the other.

Originally Posted by Sno Nuff

indifferent.gif
How could you even think about snitching on your best friend?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

b8c26d0175d2a0ab6caade3456e2105a4e6aed90.gif
Put yourself in the GF's shoes. I'm approaching this situation from all angles. I see where you're coming from though.

And all these lesbians talking about women are more faithful and sensitive to their needs. Yea right. You need to tell all three of them to get a man in theirlives.

Stay out of it. This has absolutely nothing to do with you. Besides you should remain loyal to your friend. You said you're not close to the GF so youdon't owe her anything.

Originally Posted by ShoeHefner5

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

i'm having trouble understanding this.

are these lesbians? or...
yes.

well in that case,...id stay out of it,..it seems that intergender relations never last long anyways.

SO this is your friend for 10+ ears and you're willing to do this? it's not your business.
of course the one cheated on would love to know but oh well it's life.

Why in the hell would you ever tell on your friend......That breaking the friend code.....and that was your friend for ten years thats a NO BRAINER!!!!!!!!
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom