So my boy was right, I'm sweatin right now: Vol. :eek

[color= rgb(255, 204, 0)]Aye... Joint is bananapiff!!![/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 204, 0)]
2q2pxsh.gif
[/color]

I saw that today driving on the 101 North Bound Freeway in Studio City area. I didn't know what it was. It just looked amazing as heck.

However the one I saw was a drop top. Exhaust in the middle. Sounded real mean and was very,very,very good looking. Word to Ben Stiller. (Zoolander)

The guy driving it was in his 20's..
eek.gif

So when people get cars ship by plane, ya can just open the %%+#*$% doors like that??? If I fly something in, my *%%% better not have a fingerprint on it!!!def something like that!!!

thats why i like NT, i know my shipments here before i get the official word. Ill have jeeves pick it up. His real name is christopher, but i paid him tolegally change it.

Originally Posted by injennz

I saw that today driving on the 101 North Bound Freeway in Studio City area. I didn't know what it was. It just looked amazing as heck.

However the one I saw was a drop top. Exhaust in the middle. Sounded real mean and was very,very,very good looking. Word to Ben Stiller. (Zoolander)

The guy driving it was in his 20's..
eek.gif
the one you saw wasn't a Reventon; they don't make them in a convertible. but none the less a lambo is a lambo.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom