roll.gif
roll.gif
o man be careful from now on

Originally Posted by Los Angeles Fresh

at least your sister(?) put you on notice
nope that was his fathers comment.

i peeped that
roll.gif

i blocked my mom but my mom is cool... i get a request the other day from my aunt whom i'm not very close with
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

Seems like yall got some good folks.

WEEEEEEEEELPPP

Sunday Morning, I hit up the gym and breakfast with my dad. Welp ... I told my dad the biz.. On how Facebook and the net should be personal & how i felt on my family being on my pics and etc...

And if I need something or wanna say something we can just txt or call each other.. instead of hitting each other up on Facebook.

He said He understood, WHich was cool.

That was end of the conversation... but mins later.. insisted on asking me about the breezy's in my pictures.. and if I wanted a relationship with them..........................
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Anyways.

I come home Monday evening... to this new notification............
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

thats really funny

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

i blocked my mom but my mom is cool... i get a request the other day from my aunt whom i'm not very close with
indifferent.gif
yeah thats the thing....... I dont want my Dad's sister to be up on my facebook. And also.. I peeped my dad'sprofile..........................
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Had some.. "Id like to flirt with " things and nonsense. god damn. I didnt wnna see that mess..

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

^^^how did he comment the pic, if he aint one of your friends on there?

well my sister took the picture, She add'd it to her bday album and tagged me and a few friends.

My friend made a comment ( the 1st one)

and my dad commeneted 2nd.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

indifferent.gif
yeah thats the thing....... I dont want my Dad's sister to be up on my facebook. And also.. I peeped my dad's profile..........................
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Had some.. "Id like to flirt with " things and nonsense. god damn. I didnt wnna see that mess..

you should add him and flip the script and ask him why he has all those "id like to flirt with" questions on his profile

You know, you can make a limited profile and add them but not allow them to see your pictures and stuff...

For those of you who gotta hide your life from your parents/family
ohwell.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]At least your moms isn't on there with compromising pics....my old friend ftl[/color]
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom