So.. My friend got his gf a Sexy toy... Did he take an L ?

I be like ##*% a toy, I'm pipe'in like a plummer. Shorty would not want anything else but the real thing. Put in work to the point where she sore thenext day, toys cannot do that.

Nothing wrong with toys. And nothing worng with your man buying you a toy
smile.gif

Originally Posted by rarenikepairs

I be like ##*% a toy, I'm pipe'in like a plummer. Shorty would not want anything else but the real thing. Put in work to the point where she sore the next day, toys cannot do that.
I mean... i'm all for makin outrageous claims about your manhood, but even I won't say my shhh can go international while i'm still onAmerican soil.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by rarenikepairs

I be like ##*% a toy, I'm pipe'in like a plummer. Shorty would not want anything else but the real thing. Put in work to the point where she sore the next day, toys cannot do that.
I mean... i'm all for makin outrageous claims about your manhood, but even I won't say my shhh can go international while i'm still on American soil.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
"Trans-Atlantic"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I caught my girl using a messager I bought her for her b day a few yesrs ago....#%@% was hella funny.

She tried to hurry up and cover it up....I just started laughing

Originally Posted by sn00pee

nah, he's playin with his girl. While you on the other hand, are making topics about him on the internet.

Who took the L?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Russoull

Originally Posted by WeFlyHigh23

Originally Posted by sn00pee

nah, he's playin with his girl. While you on the other hand, are making topics about him on the internet.

Who took the L?

woah ho ho
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I even read that !%%@ out loud.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

damnn what a backfire...

N__ siad woah ho ho
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Aye Jon whats so bad about the Vib being 6.5 inches long?
nerd.gif
OP must not measure up to the vibrator/dildo

it must suck to be under 6.5 inches... i cant even imagine living like that... i wouldnt even really call it living...

Back
Top Bottom