so my gf broke up with me,

we've been together for 2 years and then all of the sudden she met this guy.... one of the reasons she keeps telling me why she broke up with me was because i cheated on her but i never did, her best friend who is a homosexual loud mouth got jealous because we were always together, so he started making up rumors and all the bs shinanigans and my girl got it all over her head, and thats when her best friend hooked her up with this other dude.  -_- and all hell break loose..
so i ducked on her.

i feel terrible and heart broken.
a week later
i decided to go back on fb and see whats poppin with the other biddies.  (my attempt to try to forget about her)
it made me realize of how much pooontangg i could get cuz as soon as i logged on i got these girls hittin me up
and indeed i gets it in as if i had control over these women.
i never tried a white girl so she was my first.
but then theres nothing more i love than spanish girls. THAT MASS. <3

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hopefully next weekend i get on some Asian poon.  ill update it fo shoo,
glasses.gif

oh oh that asian small pee pee @%$. they should put my di** on mythbusters.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

we've been together for 2 years and then all of the sudden she met this guy.... one of the reasons she keeps telling me why she broke up with me was because i cheated on her but i never did, her best friend who is a homosexual loud mouth got jealous because we were always together, so he started making up rumors and all the bs shinanigans and my girl got it all over her head, and thats when her best friend hooked her up with this other dude.  -_- and all hell break loose..
so i ducked on her.

i feel terrible and heart broken.
a week later
i decided to go back on fb and see whats poppin with the other biddies.  (my attempt to try to forget about her)
it made me realize of how much pooontangg i could get cuz as soon as i logged on i got these girls hittin me up
and indeed i gets it in as if i had control over these women.
i never tried a white girl so she was my first.
but then theres nothing more i love than spanish girls. THAT MASS. <3

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hopefully next weekend i get on some Asian poon.  ill update it fo shoo,
glasses.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

2 years? She told me you never even smashed....
laugh.gif
 real talk though, props to getting off NT, not letting a broads immaturity get you down, and swimming in those cheeks pictured above. 

2 years? She told me you never even smashed....
laugh.gif
 real talk though, props to getting off NT, not letting a broads immaturity get you down, and swimming in those cheeks pictured above. 

You should beat up her homosexual friend and if you succeed in getting said Asian poon smash,record,send .
But props, those other girls are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That's a lovely bum.
That's all I really have to contribute because the point of this thread is going over my head
laugh.gif

10Sakuragi wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

everything was cool up to here. i think i can speak for the rest of the male nt population when i say we dont wanna hear bout yo manhood brother

You should beat up her homosexual friend and if you succeed in getting said Asian poon smash,record,send .
But props, those other girls are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

10Sakuragi wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

everything was cool up to here. i think i can speak for the rest of the male nt population when i say we dont wanna hear bout yo manhood brother

That's a lovely bum.
That's all I really have to contribute because the point of this thread is going over my head
laugh.gif

Spanish girls are from Spain. You mean Latin girls.

She was probably getting piped on the side for a minute now. I would tell you to cave the gay dude's chest in but that would be gay bashing
eyes.gif
and who fight's over a %#%@$?

Spanish girls are from Spain. You mean Latin girls.

She was probably getting piped on the side for a minute now. I would tell you to cave the gay dude's chest in but that would be gay bashing
eyes.gif
and who fight's over a %#%@$?

thanks for the corrections. lol and I am really starting to get pissed when me and my asian homeboys get clowned for saying we have small di** ( i live in a small town and 80% are haters) mostly latino's to be specific dominicans. im starting to get txt messages from these dudes being mad for smashing the girl they were talking to... 1st of all how did you get my number thats some creepy s****.

they told me i should be rapper
roll.gif
nt if i do it i will talk about smokin trees poppin poontangs and ima flow on some dope tracks. just like curren$y lol
laugh.gif
i wish.

Back
Top Bottom