So my girl just got jacked {advice}

Take the L here man. You don't even know if those dudes took the phone.

On a better note, thanks for the patta Air max 1's, its appreciated.

shouldnt have left the purse, and if you handle it they'll claim it was a hate crime... Take the L

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

what female dosent take their purse to the bathroom?
THANK YOU.
i don't even leave my purse laying around @ a friend's house, more or less in a damn public place.
makes no type of sense
smh.gif

No offense, but what kind of girl leaves her purse unattended? Let her take the L, because if you get into something with the gay guys, you man catch a gaybashing case and a hate crime on your record won't sit well.

Originally Posted by PraVokal

She probably left her phne at the guys house she cheatn on u with,thats why she didnt call you or the police...And why "security didnt wanna check the guys"
this is very possible..

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Originally Posted by PraVokal

She probably left her phne at the guys house she cheatn on u with,thats why she didnt call you or the police...And why "security didnt wanna check the guys"
this is very possible..

this.

honestly fam check your girl cause this story really looks suspect...security will do their job regardless if theyre regulars...ive been to plenty of bars andive seen plenty of regulars been kicked out

--Seems like she dont know who it is for sure.
--Let her learn her lesson. She should take the L.

Why would she leave her bag unadented?
Sounds like she is going to have to take the L.
Also she maybe be lying on exactly what happened and if you try to fight these guys and she lied the your the one gonna take the L
You guys live in a rich area.
Where I grew up you know not to leave anything out of sight
and always lock your doors no matter what.

Some people never think this would never happen to them. Take it as a lesson and kicks some +@*

very fishy
I'd say chill on this one
She left her purse out of sight at a bar? "C'mon son"
plus she was drinking.
so what, yall gonna go to the bar and she point out the 2 gay guys?
if you do decide on that plan of action, be careful, a lot of gay dudes got hands
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

story sounds so stupid that its borderline unbelievable

THIS. but beat up them two gay guys, and you wont be fixing anything, you'll just end up getting charged with a hate crime against THEM.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

what female dosent take their purse to the bathroom?
THANK YOU.
i don't even leave my purse laying around @ a friend's house, more or less in a damn public place.
makes no type of sense
smh.gif
i love you, beatriz
embarassed.gif

so she just got up and went to the bathroom without her purse or telling her friend to watch it?

she has to learn her lesson the hard way, there is always someone lookin for a comeup.

If you gonna go and start problems with these gay guys all they gonna do is pull there pants down and scream.

Back
Top Bottom