So Niketalk, i plan on joining the Army tomorrow..Is it a bad idea?

^
eek.gif
smh.gif

That last pic almost got me kicked out the computer lab.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Either way you choose... Good luck fam.
67735be3e7a07910ed6447f00dfd845b12b3ed8.gif

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Originally Posted by mvpd3434

if you are going to do it make sure you get the exact job (MOS) you are looking for...i would advise you to go into a job that will allow a smooth transition into the workforce like 25B or something. Military Intelligence is a good one too. Most importantly make sure you get a secret to Top Secret Clearance. Tell them you aint going in unless you get all of those thing and you will put yourself in great position to do damage in 3-6 years unless you plan on staying in. I was in the Army a few years back and I made sure that I had all of those things and now I am in position to go overseas to work as a military contractor and make well over 250k per yr. Since I will be there for 1.5 yrs I will make a well over 375k before I touch US soil again.

LIsten to this man, especially about the MOS.

also please talk to someone who is in the military and you trust to tell you the truth.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Originally Posted by youngwill500

I plan on signing up to serve our country tomorrow, although we are fighting such a stupid war... that is besides the point to me..i feel like it would be the right thing to do.. to serve my country.... is this a bad idea? i have yet to break the news to my parents...its going to kill my mom..
ohwell.gif

Coming from someone in the Air Force....join the Air Force.
I've actually been considering Air Force myself. Seems pretty cool and I know a few people I can talk to about it.

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

^
eek.gif
smh.gif

That last pic almost got me kicked out the computer lab.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Either way you choose... Good luck fam.
67735be3e7a07910ed6447f00dfd845b12b3ed8.gif

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But good luck if your thinking about going fam..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by i3allistic

for people who say join the air force ....dude mention he wanted to serve his country..not sit around all day in an air wing and wait for the chow truck to swing by....

btw... USMC > ARMY

LEATHER NECK HOLLAAA!!
happy.gif

indifferent.gif

US ARMY RANGERS>MARINES
US ARMY SPECIAL FORCES>MARINES
US ARMY DELTA FORCE>MARINES

you obviously have no idea what your talking about.

Originally Posted by Ahh73k

for people who say join the air force ....dude mention he wanted to serve his country..not sit around all day in an air wing and wait for the chow truck to swing by....

btw... USMC > ARMY

LEATHER NECK HOLLAAA!!
happy.gif

indifferent.gif

US ARMY RANGERS>MARINES

roll.gif
since u wanna mention rangers, SF, and Delta force ....where does marinerecon, force recon, and scout sniper fit in? btw, i was a 0311 USMC 98-02 ...

Good Luck! Once you're in, you're in.

After some time in there you might regret your decision and you might just say...

uncle_sam.jpg

Just think twice.

Bad idea, esp. if your Black, don't do it. You know what regardless of anything, don't do it!!!

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

army is for losers

go marines or air force

dont even flame me, this is what ive been told by cats WHO ARE IN THE SERVICE.

army is for cats who dont know what they wanna do or just aint score high enuff on the testing
I scored a 93 on the AFQT
indifferent.gif
. What would you know if you're just a civilian. Assuming the Army is just full of a bunch of ******s...
eyes.gif

btw... USMC > ARMY

LEATHER NECK HOLLAAA!!
happy.gif

indifferent.gif

US ARMY RANGERS>MARINES

Forget about him, Marines will always think they're the most badass people on this earth....that's how the corps probably gets most of itsrecruits anyway, being brainwashed enough. "omg marines kick #%% theyre the most elite i want to be a marine durrr the few the proud the marinesdurrr"

Originally Posted by 4x6191990

btw... USMC > ARMY

LEATHER NECK HOLLAAA!!
happy.gif

indifferent.gif

US ARMY RANGERS>MARINES

Forget about him, Marines will always think they're the most badass people on this earth....that's how the corps probably gets most of its recruits anyway, being brainwashed enough. "omg marines kick #%% theyre the most elite i want to be a marine durrr the few the proud the marines durrr"

nah, i did some joint task force training with some army cats back in 99, lets say it was
roll.gif
watching the army do thing...
wink.gif

you know... there are other ways to serve your country besides joining the military

youre saying you don't support the war, yet you're joining the army?

that's a stupid move. you're going to regret it...

are you read to kill or be killed just to serve your country?

Back
Top Bottom