So Nobody on NT watches House

The series finale is upon us. I see threads for every show except the best

eyes.gif

Anyway, here we go.
house-finale.jpg

Used to keep up with it religiously a few years ago. Just over time didnt have time to watch it.

PVR is set for the show tonight though. House will be missed by many, thats forsure.

i saw one episode from the 5th season i think about the guy with the ghost hand that would do things independent of the rest of the body

it was a pretty good show actually, i just never kept up with it after that

Love the show, watching it now. Kept up with it every season. Felt some type of way since this season was not the planned finale, FOX just canceled it, writers I guess got complacent and it wasn't that they weren't doing new things but they were not as exciting suddenly after he broke up with Cudi.

Didn't bother to make a thread cuz I didn't think most on NT cared. There's a grip of shows I enjoy that nobody cares to discuss on NT like that.

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

Seen every episode definitely not missing this last episode

new-years-eve-vegas-11.jpg

Yeah it sucks we lost cuddy but there was nothing that could be done. I dislike how the last few seasons people just dropped off and the constant switching of the teams. I'd rather they have kept amber than add new people.

Overall though the characters stayed great and I'm going to miss the show and the character House big time.
ohwell.gif

Love this show. I dunno about religiously, but I always got around to catching up somehow...until this year.
30t6p3b.gif

No Cuddy.
indifferent.gif
No 13
tired.gif

And i Hate Charlyne Yi.

^ 13 is in it. She showed up like an ep or two ago, just not a regular anymore. Olivia left cuz she's basically doing movies now.

As for the current team the two females are whack. The super genius young chick from last season was better. They tried to keep stability by keeping Chase and plastic surgeon guy that somehow gets yambs (his name slips me a the moment) while trying to develop Foreman having a different role as the show progressed.

We did lose a lot when Cudi left but once she got with House I knew things were not going to be the same again cuz they weren't going to stay together.

Chase dipping was anti-climactic compared to how others left.

I've watched every episode from Season 1 to like 5, but I haven't kept up since. New ones good? I can only think that there are only so many freakish diseases out there
laugh.gif

Great show. I'll miss it. It was kind of hit and miss this season, but no doubt one of my favs. Taping it now, watching it later.

Hoping/wondering if Cudi made a guest appearance, guess not.

This was a
roll.gif
ending. I thought he was going out like a !+#+% by basically debating with his self conscious how he was gonna let himself die. Last minute he makes a decision and cooks up a little plan to move on after he fakes his death
pimp.gif

that was rough. had me on a rollercoaster.

sigh of relief.

^ easy dude, spoilers!!!!

so !*@+$** happy right now tho.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Thanks Gregory House
smokin.gif

I use to watch House every week for years. I stopped watching House after 13 left, the show fell off that she was gone.

Back
Top Bottom