So Nobody's Checking for Immortal Tech's The Martyr!?!

sonoftony

Supporter
Download Mixtape | Free Mixtapes Powered by DatPiff.com

i see threads for other mixtapes, but not this. damn shame
30t6p3b.gif

real rap at it's finsest
pimp.gif

dont sleep yall

I downloaded it, just haven't been in the mood to listen.

Hopefully it's as good as "The 3rd World."

Not if he's doing nothing but rapping the dictionary and history books off-beat while other rappers
kill him on his own song.

Originally Posted by APH

I downloaded it, just haven't been in the mood to listen.

Hopefully it's as good as "The 3rd World."

its better than the 3rd world IMO.

I have it just havent checked it out yet. I know its going to be dope though. A rapper whos actions show his true intention, beating down injustice one day at a time.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Not if he's doing nothing but rapping the dictionary and history books off-beat while other rappers

What does this mean? Rapping the dictionary? Get out of here

Somebody please show me a better hip hop album than this because I've never heard one and I'm one of the "old heads"

That Goonies song with Diabolic is INSANE!!

Originally Posted by Pig Love

Somebody please show me a better hip hop album than this because I've never heard one and I'm one of the "old heads"

....yeah, do tell. what do you mean by rapping the dictionary? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

nerd.gif

If you two don't comprehend the phrase "rapping the dictionary" in reference to Immortal Technique, I think u two hit up some dictionaries
yourselves
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And it's November, if you haven't heard multiple albums better than this tape in just this year alone, you must have only listened to this mixtape
and nothing else throughout the year. If you are one of the "old heads", I'm sure you could find a minimum of 75-100 other albums/mixtapes
better than this.  

rich man's world is my $+!!
pimp.gif

he's not "rapping the dictionary"
laugh.gif
he's rappin about real $+!!, current events. i suggest you listen though, you might learn something.

nerd.gif

So this dude "raps the dictionary" and yet this board drools over the Shady 2.0 cypher?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just say you're not interested in the subject matter. It's actually the resason why alot of people listen to some artists and not others, that along with the beats used on an album.

nerd.gif

If you two don't comprehend the phrase "rapping the dictionary" in reference to Immortal Technique, I think u two hit up some dictionaries
yourselves
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

...i really dont bruh, explain it to me
nerd.gif
.  i havent heard anything from him.

Peep Game wrote:

M16 is that you?

nerd.gif

...i really dont bruh, explain it to me
nerd.gif
.  i havent heard anything from him.

Oh
laugh.gif
, just rapping a bunch of big words or using loads of obscure concepts in rhymes just to do it, instead of making them flow together seamlessly/effortlessly.
If Immortal technique wasn't so offbeat in his rhymes, he'd be a whole lot better and listenable. Tech has a lot of good content, he just doesn't get it across nearly
and good as he could. And I've heard more than enough of his music since Revolutionary Vol 2. I will check this out though with Killer Mike, Styles P, and Brother
Ali being on there.

Ive listened to half of it.  Will check the rest

I like what i heard so far a lot.

It is better then 3rd world so far.  And honestly it better be because 3rd world was not good.  Tech is a mood kind of rapper.  I can't put in his music and just vibe to it on a regular basis.  I kind of have to be in a certain mood to really enjoy it.  Otherwise its just him shouting his ideals about world politics to you for the most part.  Sometimes you get a solid song about the struggle or something of that nature.  But i still appreciate all of his music and he does open your eyes to things you probably previously had no idea about

Nah. I just can't vibe to this kind of music. I'm too happy to listen music like this. That's why i can't listen anything with anger in it.

the link was down on my source, so i didn't get to it.  thanks for the reminder via this post, OP.

i bet this will be sick.  95% of NT wouldn't comprehend what good music is unless it was assisted by drake or wayne, so i'm not surprised there hasn't been any mention of this here. 

Back
Top Bottom