So Now Every Black Teenager Has A "Sleeve" and A Face Tattoo

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Originally Posted by MrWavez

pimp.gif

if i was rich and didnt have to work another day in my life id do it too
BUT sadly those aren't the people that are getting facial tats... its the misguided cats whole want acceptance not looking at the future. Just like the ball player who blows money fast and retires at age 40 not realizing that he could potentially live 30 more years and didn't think to save or invest his money... short-sightedness is such a problem in our community

ok...but that is they problem...no one else to blame but themselves and they parents....stupid people always gonna do something stupid...if its not this then its gonna be something else...this is prolly the least of they worries.

I always thought the tatt Puff had on his neck was cool (pause) But throat tatts and those joints chicks get on the back of their necks is corny.

It's also funny to see the people around the way getting the full body tattoo treatment are usually VERY broke
laugh.gif
So you scrounged up all your money together to get all those tatts and in the process ethered your earning potential. Awesome.

anyone else remember when only dudes that stomp and bad chicks had tatoos?
or your military vet

this cat around my way years ago had a full face colored tat, and he was no joke

Originally Posted by Str8Hood

Facial Tattoos are ridiculous, but to each his own. I get your point in terms of "opportunity" but I don't think there's a real reason WHY they do it. In my opinion, the most I'd get is a half-sleeve (already have tattoos), I would NEVER tattoo my face. They don't realize that the people tattooing their faces don't have to worry about 9-5 jobs and that its part of their "persona". No amount of education or enlightenment will stray these kids from the propaganda they are subjected to on a daily basis. All we can do is pray for the future.

IMO, if you can have full sleeves, tats on your face, and GET a good paying job, then kudos to you. I personally own my own business and wouldn't do it just because of the prejudice it would be met with (bad for business)...
No, not to each his own. Face tattoos are dumb period.

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

one of the dudes I went to grade-HS with... jut speaks to the *%+% that ppl call "cool" nowadays..

15302_10150145714025403_867010402_11778259_8245504_n.jpg

I mean he was "cool" and all that before the tats. The tats are just what he does and who he is, I guess.. but I'm cool.
I don't understand why @$%+!! like lookin frail and basic these days

Whats good with everyone getting those spiderweb tattoos on them? That kid that was posted earlier has one on his arm and Ive seen a lot of people with them recently.

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

Whats good with everyone getting those spiderweb tattoos on them? That kid that was posted earlier has one on his arm and Ive seen a lot of people with them recently.
IDK but that's a jail tattoo.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

its was racially contrived too
Spider web tattoos have a dark history going back some seventy years, when Aryan, or White Supremacy gangs reportedly wore the spider web tattoo as a form of racist braggadocio, reportedly a sign that they had terminated a visible minority. The spider web became de rigeur in prisons, with each ring of the web representing time spent inside, or how many 'prey' have been ensnared in the wearer's web.
http://www.vanishingtattoo.com/tattoos_designs_symbols_spider_webs.htm

no way i'd ever get webs on me if im dark skinned, and i question da level of comprehension of a person if they were a minority and thought

about getting one.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Oh aight so its kinda like the tear drop tats  in the sense that they actually mean something but now everyone is just getting them to try and be cool

1274706248crazy_face_tats.jpg

grin.gif

and as far as the web tattoos..Im pretty sure people who get them have their own meaning for it other than it looks cool..because Im damn sure most of the people with web tattoos now a days havent been in jail or killed anyone..its what you make it

Good to know, about the spider-web tat.....I was going to get one for the longest time at first on my elbow, but decided to go with getting it on the ball of my shoulder. I knew it originated as a prison tattoo with each line of the web representing a certain time period spent in jail. Now after finding this out, I'm obviously going to scrap getting it altogether. Just shows that before getting tattoos that aren't original, proper research should be done to avoid looking stupid and ignorant so shame on me.
grin.gif

Thanks NT for the heads up tho, and I agree that getting tats to oblige a fad couldn't be more ridiculous. I can't count the amount of people I know who get volume tattoos to be the "most tatted" at school, who in 3-5 years are going to be kicking themselves in the +$+!. The thing that makes it even worse is when they go to some guy that does them in his house and they come out looking terrible. They seem to report to me every time they get a new tat and I look and say "oh cool" and just shake my head on the inside lol.

Back
Top Bottom