So Now NIke Is Telling Companies When To Release Shoes After The Release Date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i just found out 21 Mercer release there bel air 5s today (10/16). How is that even fair that companies can hold the shoes after release dates and randomly drop whenever they feel like it?

From what i found out, Nike cooperate called mercer to release the pairs today.

So i just found out 21 Mercer release there bel air 5s today (10/16). How is that even fair that companies can hold the shoes after release dates and randomly drop whenever they feel like it?

You do know 21 Mercer is a Nikestore owned and operated by Nike right? They can do as they wish.

It's all about the dollar. If they randomly release pairs such as they did today there's more of a chance they'll sell quicker. I think Nike's trying to eliminate their sneakers just sitting on the rack for weeks.

You do know 21 Mercer is a Nikestore owned and operated by Nike right? They can do as they wish.

Yes I'm aware, I work at NTNY, i know these things, my issue is theres a set release date and they didn't follow, they just released them whenever they felt like it.

Yes I'm aware, I work at NTNY, i know these things, my issue is theres a set release date and they didn't follow, they just released them whenever they felt like it.

dude if i was you i would not make a big deal on a public message board

you might not have a job tomorrow

This is nothing new.
Just like Finishline hoarding all of those shoes to hype up restocks.
I mean...... Holding Concords for a year doe?

Stores also hold stock for grab openings. I remember reading shieks in ari had the dmp 6/11s over a year after they released for its grand opening.

dude if i was you i would not make a big deal on a public message board

you might not have a job tomorrow
It's not that big of a deal. No one from his job is doing intel on his screen name on a message board. It's a min wage job selling sneakers. I'm sure he'll be fine even if he did get fired.

It's not that big of a deal. No one from his job is doing intel on his screen name on a message board. It's a min wage job selling sneakers. I'm sure he'll be fine even if he did get fired.

well its happened before off niketalk
i know this for a fact

all i'm saying is stay quite

but hey who am i to say anything

i have only been in this hobby for the past 10 years

Last edited:
HOH Toronto held their shipment of bel-air 5's. Spot out some bs excuse about a late shipment then sold them all to employees and friends/fam

besides the jerk in the room

this is what i'm talking about

be careful if you value your job as any job is tuff to come by these days

i had a friend who lost a job this way and it was not a retail job

Last edited:

No one from NTNY, but lets not act like corporate doesn't care about what retail employees do. I'm not saying they will go after every employee badmouthing the company, I'm just saying they do pay attention.

I didnt think this wasnt out there. This has been this way. Companies are told to abide by certain dates for certain product, i mean you dont tell Nike no.

No one from NTNY, but lets not act like corporate doesn't care about what retail employees do. I'm not saying they will go after every employee badmouthing the company, I'm just saying they do pay attention.

Not true, NTNY people watch. Make no mistake homie. Yes, 21 Mercer is known to do this as well as grimy practices word to the galaxy foams....

Are you done crying?

Why does it matter when a store releases a shoe? Once they get it its their inventory as long as nike gets their cut off it they dont care. Its nothing new

Pointless thread

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom