So Now That FLO-RIDA IS GOING TO FLOP....

I don't want to hear any more about him. Some people had to nerve to even think he was gonna move numbers.
laugh.gif

Reports are saying he will move 70K next week, and that is with a number 1 song on the charts. This is PROOF that it's not about having a number 1 song...it's really not all that hard to do that.

It takes a lot more than that to be relevant. Barney could have been given the beat/hook for Low and hit number 1 on the billboard charts
grin.gif

Lol ya... im not even gonna front moe...i didnt expect him to have the lyrics & flow he does.. shhhh if plies can ship gold this man def. should be able todo the same

flo>plies "only comparin cuz they mi.yayo"

Ack like you know, Priceless BANG in the whip tho

[color= rgb(255, 255, 51)]I think his label just dropped the ball on it. If they coulda got the CD out before the SNDTRK tothat movie came out and if they would've released the CD at the height of the song popularity then it would have done better. I think 200-250k first weekrange. Just my opinion tho.[/color]

^^ im always telling peopel that... Labels always try to get out 2 videos b4 the album drops, which is fine! BUT, if the first video and song you come out withis a banger THEN RELEASE THE ##+@@!% ALBUM!!

poor guy he needs to sell about 200k just to pay Timbo for that beat for elevator!

^he already reupped on them 4.8 millie ringtone sales it was 4.8 right? or 3.8???

even so album production and everything is taking care of...this is profit money now

no bull if he would of dropped 2/14/08 would of got 200k at least

Originally Posted by EastCoastPapi

Lol ya... im not even gonna front moe...i didnt expect him to have the lyrics & flow he does.. shhhh if plies can ship gold this man def. should be able to do the same

Plies is not from Miami.....

Lol ya... im not even gonna front moe...i didnt expect him to have the lyrics & flow he does.. shhhh if plies can ship gold this man def. should be able to do the same

Plies>Flo ...I dont even like Plies music...His cocky swagg cracks me up...
laugh.gif

I think yall are a little off with your 200K+ predictions. You don't move a whole extra 150K just from releasing the album a little closer to thesong's peak. Not when you are a debut artist and no one cares about you. He was never gonna move units... he just wasn't.

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

I think yall are a little off with your 200K+ predictions. You don't move a whole extra 150K just from releasing the album a little closer to the song's peak. Not when you are a debut artist and no one cares about you. He was never gonna move units... he just wasn't.

[color= rgb(102, 255, 102)] Enh,[/color]
ohwell.gif
[color= rgb(102, 255, 102)]. I 'unno mella. It'snot like it was just a hot single. It was THE hot single. When ppl talk about the singles of the year best singles. It will be brought up. It was HUGE !Comparable to Superman That 'oe ... and I don't see why he couldn't have pushed 150k-200k if they would have dropped the album @ the height of ispopularity. Does anyone have the number for the StepUp 2 SNDTRK ?[/color]

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

Comparable to Superman That 'oe
You do realize that, that Soulja Boy only sold slightly over 100K his first week right?

[color= rgb(255, 153, 204)] and I feel like they dropped the ball too. he's almost around platinum but he couldasold more if they didn't release the album when the single was on the decline.[/color]

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

"Low" in the car-No
"Low" in the Club-YES!!!
Exactly... I actually feel uncomfortable when it comes on in my car and have to change it but it still holds it down in a club.

Originally Posted by Tha Sun Child

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Plies is not from Miami.....[/color]

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Sorry bro, but Flo-Rida ain't gonna flop. He has had two HIT singles back to back, and even after his second single dropped his first single still gets alot of play (which is rare). He may not sale a truck load of records his first week (nobody does now a days) but in the end he'll at least be gold.

MARK MY WORDS, HE'S GOING GOLD
HE HAS MORE THAN ENOUGH SONGS ON THE ALBUM THAT HAVE SINGLE POTENTIAL.
DID YOU HEAR FREAKY DEEKEY FEAT. TREY SONGZ? sHHHHHH, IF PLIES CAN GO GOLD OFF OF "SHAWTY", THEN FLO- RIDA CAN DO IT. PLUS HE NOT A WACK RAPPER, YESGUYS HE CAN ACTUALLY RAP.

Back
Top Bottom