so NT...how do YOU pull females at a club?

Originally Posted by UnCalled4Boy

I Act Like I Dont Want Em...

See A Chick Walkin By Tap Her Get Her Attention And Tell Her Somin Like "You Look Nice Tonite, Hope U Have A Good Nite" And I Continue On My Way....Catch Em Later That Nite Or If They Thirsty Rite Then And Continue On The Convo And Go From There
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Thats the way to go champ. Show em no love. But also the can I borrow you lineworks wonders.

Im not one to pick up girls but I tend to do it when Im buzzing or drunk, atleast thats what my wife tells me the next day.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

2. you in DC... [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]so just dance wit girls like you havin sex... just start thrusting your pelvis at them[/color]

This guy..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm a psychology major so i just look for insecure females. Type of females that were raped by their uncles and stuff.

Talk to em, act like myself + a few lies. Say what they wanna hear, then BOOM Mission Complete!

Ionno, takes a certain dude to be able to do that, i aint that cat. My dudes though will be grinding on a chick all night, the only words uttered aftewards is"lets go" and they fresh up in some white girls that night.

Originally Posted by ccb302

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

I put my nuts on the table, just my nuts on the table and bang those +@+%+%! with a spike bat like BOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
roll.gif
this has got to be the funniest +$+* i heard on NT this week

but op after i get a dance with em' i whip out the phone "like let me get dat numba up off ya lil bad +$#" and they proceed to give the digits this never fails for me for some reason

Wu-Tang at their finest
grin.gif

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

I'm a psychology major so i just look for insecure females. Type of females that were raped by their uncles and stuff.

That's some heavy stuff. How can you tell that has happened to them?

Real Talk: Ill give you that honest truth. I treat females like toilets and they respond very well to it so i continue.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

That's some heavy stuff. How can you tell that has happened to them?

Pretty much if she is a wild chick something bad has happened in her life. Its not 100 percent true but it a trait to rely on. Life is some crazy stuff andsometimes females cant handle it same as guy we just go about it a different way. I appreciated the hard life though cause it teachs you meaning.

Back
Top Bottom