So, NT im facing 3-5 years

you're losing a few years of your life for some chump change......that sucks. Good luck.

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

Originally Posted by thagreatj

Originally Posted by Pushak513

It seems like its funny. I was in jail with a guy killed a chick and got an involuntary manslaughter got 5 years on it. I got 10 fer trafficking. wasnt so funny when I was signing the plea deal.
the system F!!! up

i wont get into specifics, but two witnesses said they seen two "suspects" robb and kill a guy
1 suspect says he never left the car
the other SAYS NOTHIN

the suspect who said nothin got life plus 35
the one who said he never left the car, but was seen by two differnt witnesses got 5 years PROBATION

now you tell me whats up?
somebody got paid

no, the lead investigator didnt do his job (actually got demoted) but with all the evidence that was essentially (not)tested they had no case so they used the"snitch's" testimony even tho through the other witnesses proved him false.

the judge was protecting his police department in my eyes.

the appeal will work us out of this mess but when you hear or knew all the shady S!!! of dekalb county you'll understand.

the judge wouldnt even allow the video of the "snitch" pleadin wit God to forgive him in the back of a police cruiser...its B S

Keep ya head up G. Do your time, learn from your mistakes, and move on. When you get out, do the best you can and try to go back to school. Hope it works outand you learn your lesson. Best of luck.

nelson_haha.jpg

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

You can always fly to the Philippines, make it big in the local rap game and live like a king.

I'll be your manager.
failed attempt at humor

Drug sentences are racially based, that being said you got what is within the law, so I feel sorry for you not.

Back
Top Bottom