So NT lets discuss 24 hour shirt sites VOL. Which ones do you visit?

Basically people/artists can send in there designs and these websites can choose them and put them on a shirt. Each site has a new design every 24 hours. After the 24 hours have passed the shirt is no longer available. these sites are pretty addictive, CHEAP and have some dope designs but my question is which do you guys visit? 
nerd.gif

Heres the sites i go on:

Teefury.com

Riptapparel.com

Shirtpunch.com

Theyetee.com

Ript apparel/shirt punches shirts today are 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
  Just bought both of todays designs;

Never heard of these either but the designs on the shirts for today are  
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

which of those sites has the best designs & quality

Fixed

I'd say Riptapparel is the best of all 4 and teefury is a close second when it comes to quality/designs and RipT only takes about 7 or so days after the order is placed. 
Teefury takes 9-10 days and sometimes sooner.Theyetee takes about as much as teefury but there designs are either really good or just ok and shirtpunch takes a month to ship because there in Canada there shirts are only worth it when they have really dope designs.

Thanks for the heads up on these sites....Hopefully the next release is worth a cop. I saw Ghostbusters "Venkman" shirt designed jut like the old Batman logo. I want.

That shirt is pretty
pimp.gif
Also if you miss out on the shirts from any of the sites you could pick them up from this site: Redbubble.com it sells all the shirts that show up on the site direct from the artists although the price goes up by 10-15 bucks sadly but if you really wanted a shirt just toy in something related to it like a keyword and it should show up.

Nice find for the summer. Wish you made this thread on April 10, the Mario Sushi shirt on shirt punch is nice.

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

Nice find for the summer. Wish you made this thread on April 10, the Mario Sushi shirt on shirt punch is nice.

If its any consolation i missed it too for not checking the site all day 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

do you get a cut if you submit a design and someone buys it?

Most sites give you 2-3 bucks a shirt that sells which is pretty good when most of them sell 150+ shirts daily 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom