So NT my parents surprised me and got me a Range Rover

smh.gif
End well, this will not

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

keep it.
you're too inexperienced to drive those other smaller and faster cars... that's just begging for an accident
Dirty, you have to be joking? A supercharged Rover sport?!?!?! That has more horsepower than any other vehicle he posted. While I don't thinkeither one is a better choice telling him to keep the Rover isn't wise in my opinion at all.

Originally Posted by GTEK

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If this isn't the definition of spoiled, then I don't know what is.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]His behavior is testament to the undeniable fact that his parents failed miserably in raising him, atleast in those arenas pertaining to modesty and humbleness.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Disgusting.[/color]

smh.gif

Damn...life must suck being poor. Your parents are lame for buying you a 2007 in 2010. A range rover at that...Nothing says @#%## like a guy driving a rangerover.

call it ducktales all you want, its like 0 degrees in ny, i dont feel like going outside to take a pic. ill take pics of the car keys tagged or something lol

SMH. Who the +%$# complains about getting a Range? Seriously. Man up and drive that thing.

If you were my son and you whined to me about your surprise Range Rover, I'd continuously punch you in your throat for a minimum of 30 seconds.

Oh you poor thing, getting a Range Rover for no reason. My mom gave me her 1996 sebring jx as my first car a couple months ago, get over yourself
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif
how u get a range rover and u complaining about it?
ur either a little female doggie
or a spoiled little man lover.

" waaahhha wahhhhh mommy daddy the cars to big cuz im a frail ...."

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

call it ducktales all you want, its like 0 degrees in ny, i dont feel like going outside to take a pic. ill take pics of the car keys tagged or something lol
a2e2662446d75a08f060660ed3214408f816530b.jpg

Tell your parents about your concern driving a bigger car and see what they can do. If not I got a 2001 5 series ill trade you str8 up for. Holla @ me.

Originally Posted by da703trailblaza

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

keep it.
you're too inexperienced to drive those other smaller and faster cars... that's just begging for an accident
Dirty, you have to be joking? A supercharged Rover sport?!?!?! That has more horsepower than any other vehicle he posted. While I don't think either one is a better choice telling him to keep the Rover isn't wise in my opinion at all.
nah he didn't say it was supercharged.

but i disagree with what dirty is saying.....those cars are ~300 hp each, and while that is a decent amount of power it's nothing crazy. if a kid wants tospeed, which he probably will when he first gets his license, he's gonna do it regardless of the car.

as the father of a friend of mine who received a ferrari at a young (18) age said, it's probably more dangerous to do 80 in a civic than it is to do 100 ina car meant for that speed.

while a ferrari might be extreme, i agree with the general concept.

Originally Posted by AmazingMRFox

Originally Posted by GTEK

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If that isn't the definition of spoiled, then I don't know what is.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]His behavior is testament to the undeniable fact that his parents failed miserably in raising him.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Disgusting.[/color]

smh.gif

I'm really not a hater by any means, but this man speaks the truth

range rovers have a lot of problems down the road, go for the 335i. its looks cooler than the g37.

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

Damn, when I was 17 my problem was GETTING a car...
Truth.

But Ill trade you my 98 camry, it's better for you and I believe I deserve the range. What's your address? Actually naw you ship first

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

Why are you letting NT know that your parents are fools?
It's not nice to air your parents out like that.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom