So one of my dudes got put in a coma.

and the two other dudes that my guys was rollin with basically watched it all go down, and didn't even jump in or tried to break it up.

Exactly why two of my boys are no longer my "boys". Seven of us, ten of them. Two of my boys didn't just stand and watch, they straight up said"that's not our beef". So after five of us sonned those 10 guys, those losers brought out bats from their cars. Seriously, who carries aroundbaseball bats? We still chased them away but I was hurt pretty bad and two of my friends went to the hospital.

Don't matter who you are or how you roll; you jump in a help out your boys UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE.

Sad part? This all started over a girl.

indifferent.gif

Anyway, hope your friend pulls through. My friend is also in a coma right now (but her situation is different, she has moya moya disease - google it).

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by The Minister

Originally Posted by 4x6191990

lol @ gangs
Aint +%+$ funny bout gangs
gangs are lame.

so are the cats that are in it
Guys who are in guys usually have a part of their life that they can't open up about. So they trap their minds and look for attention/love inother outlets. Not all gang members but many I know...we can't blame them for ignorance but just hope they open their mind to love.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

and the two other dudes that my guys was rollin with basically watched it all go down, and didn't even jump in or tried to break it up.

Exactly why two of my boys are no longer my "boys". Seven of us, ten of them. Two of my boys didn't just stand and watch, they straight up said "that's not our beef". So after five of us sonned those 10 guys, those losers brought out bats from their cars. Seriously, who carries around baseball bats? We still chased them away but I was hurt pretty bad and two of my friends went to the hospital.

Don't matter who you are or how you roll; you jump in a help out your boys UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE.

indifferent.gif

Anyway, hope your friend pulls through. My friend is also in a coma right now (but her situation is different, she has moya moya disease - google it).
Thats messed up my dude.

yeah right now it's very hard for me to trust anyone. Not only when it comes to fights, but in every situations

I hope your girl pulls through my dude.

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

\

not even joking here seriously if one of my best friends was put in a come id be incredible hulk

hope he pulls through it though
Word.

I wasn't going to say anything about retaliation though since I don't wanna be encouraging murder on here.
^^Word but hey. You got to do what you got to do.

Originally Posted by StocksandBonds85

Originally Posted by 4x6191990

lol @ gangs
Aint +%+$ funny bout gangs
gangs are lame.

so are the cats that are in it
Ppl are still dying from it, no matter how lame you think it is

Hope your dude gets better IChop

ya'll still banging? ol' lil wayne soo woop wannabe @+# @+$$!#... SMH

thats why i prefer to party on college campuses, safest things, nobody ever wants trouble...all they wanna do is drink

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

indifferent.gif

thats the worse
but yea thats why i try to keep my circle real tight you jus dont know what some dude whos "jus aroun" are capable of and apparentlythem extra dudes who was with ya boys werent capable of nothin
tired.gif

but i hope ya boy pull through tho man

^ thats what im saying.

dudes need to dead that tough guy stuff.

why not just have a good time.

Truth. But you know how it is. One bad apple spoils the rest and next thing you know you got 15 goons looking for trouble. I hope the police are involved toget them off the streets. I'm gonna pray for your boy and keep your head up.
tired.gif

till this day i don't know why dudes don't go to parties for fun and girls??
why give so much attention to some next dude??

\

not even joking here seriously if one of my best friends was put in a come id be incredible hulk

hope he pulls through it though
On hood, I'd soldier up too. I swear to good fam. Stay up tho and I hope for the best for ya partna.. I ain't saying go out and beBatman, but on Larry I'd be looking to get even

QUOTE:not even joking here seriously if one of my best friends was put in a come id be incredible hulk

This is the reason people die on the daily for no reason, and ruin their lives over senseless *+%+. So you think you have a gun and your going to retaliate andthats going to make everything all better and make you feel like a big man? Or maybe its going to make you feel like you righted a wrong? Then two weeks lateryour in a coma, I've seen it more than a dozen times, I know people that went for retaliations, only to succumb to their own demise weeks later or wind upin jail, or kill an innocent bystander. And if you think I'm talking out of my *+* peep these articles

Just give that tough guy crap up, seriously, let the authorities handle the situation and just be there to support your boy, all this B.S. about dudes postingtheir guns and shooting off at the mouth about retaliation is plain and simple IGNORANCE. As corny as it sounds stay positive.

Originally Posted by SGS MM

damn thats foul ....

When I roll, I either roll dolo or with 1 or 2 guys max .. I must know them and I know they aint about trouble ...

I'm a firm believer that many if not most of the mishaps can be avoided ... Now you roll with cats you dont know like that or know when they drink they start trouble prepare of anyting that comes your way .. case in point this ..

Sorry to hear what happen but I bet your dude knew before hand the kind of people he was rollin with ....

+1. I'm on the same page as this dude. I don't even wanna sound like an a-hole. But it probably all started over something stupid. I learned to stepdown after a few bad experiences. And this is one I would've definitely learn from. Another thing, don't knock those 2 dudes for ur man not bein'awake. Knock em for not helping out in any way. But you never know what the outcome would've been.10-15 people? That's 20 to 30 fists and anything elsecoming at y'all. All 2 more people could've meant wuz two more dudes in a coma. U know? Sorry about it all tho. All of y'all just need to learnfrom this.

thats why i dont even go to them house partys no more !!!!.....someone's all ways looking for trouble in s*@t... stuff like dat pisses me off ..real talkwhy cant they man up and fight one on one...but yea dats why you gotta know who you rollin with or just roll solo...

hope yo boi pulls thru .

Back
Top Bottom