So our man hood is now being based on the size of our flat screen tv's?

i have in the house
61' living room - 720p samsung
37' bedroom #1 -1080p vizio
42' bedroom #2 -720p plasma samsung
32' bedroom #3 - 720p vizio

and i haven't lived w/ my parents in 6 years and i'm 24 btw and done with school.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

if you're still living at home with mom and pops... the size of your TV dont' matter

QFT lames in here acting like they are big time when their parents bought the TV themselves
smh.gif

For me I put my 40 inch flat screen in the living room cuz I like other people to enjoy it also. Plus I dont need a big @ss TV in my room when Im hardly inthere anyways.

if you're still living at home with mom and pops... the size of your TV dont' matter

What if I bought the tv's while living with my parents, but now they are in my own place? Ugh... I still lose
frown.gif

Just copped a 32'' LCD for my room. I can't believe I waited this long though, there's nothing like watching sports and playing Xbox 360 in HD.

yo for deals tigerdirect is having a HDTV clearance sale right now 37' starting at $399

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

35iadmo.jpg

step yo tv game up
Damn, and to think I thought I was gon be killin it in a few months with a 65" jumpoff
tired.gif

Not mine, but piffery
pimp.gif

And for the hypebeasts...

Bed room 46" sharp aquos ... Living room 40" samsung .. i know thats backwards.. bigger should be in the living room.. but no one lives wit me.. soany company i have usually come to my room.. we dont even watch tv. ladiies love me.

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Bed room 46" sharp aquos ... Living room 40" samsung .. i know thats backwards.. bigger should be in the living room.. but no one lives wit me.. so any company i have usually come to my room.. we dont even watch tv. ladiies love me.
Which model TV is that in the living room?

Originally Posted by nnarum

step yo tv game up
Damn, and to think I thought I was gon be killin it in a few months with a 65" jumpoff
tired.gif

Not mine, but piffery
pimp.gif

I need one of those for the basement, recommend me a good one
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by nnarum

step yo tv game up
tired.gif
Not mine, but piffery
pimp.gif

I need one of those for the basement, recommend me a good one
pimp.gif
Sony makes really good projectors IMO. But I want a Pioneer.

http://www.pioneerelectro...ojectors/ci.PRO-FPJ1.Kuro

It's a bit too deep for my pockets, but I trust Pioneer more than any other brand. I wish they weren't so much...

Originally Posted by the north west

Thanks for the oversized text that doesn't apply to all NT'ers...
indifferent.gif

Yea I copped a flat screen when I was still with my parents and it was just a regular tv.

Once I moved out it became
pimp.gif

I got one of them old tvs in my room, aint wastin all my money on that crap when i could waste it on rims and shoes... thats just common sense

Back
Top Bottom