So....Randy Moss is going to be on a U.S. Stamp.....

I just heard on the radio that he's going to be on a U.S. Stamp and even have his own commemorative envelope to recognize his "achievements" inthe NFL.

Some funny quotes from the United States Postal Service:

"He is a West Virginia legend and a role model "

"Randy Moss is to football what Tiger Woods is to golf".

My question is.....why? I'm not a big stamp guy (could care less), but this is a dumb idea IMO (I would like to think this would be a West Virginia"exclusive" and not nationally distributed). If anyone can find a link or anything I'm interested to read the specifics.

You already know who's going to buy this.
laugh.gif

If he is holdin a bag of reefer or hes mooning the packers in the stamp, im coppin a whole sheet and framing it. Randy Moss is that dude, im just happy i gotto see his full career. He was a straight beast in his Minny days. Cunningham, Carter and Moss....oh how i miss those days
pimp.gif

So what if he didn't win a Super Bowl ring, Randy Moss has his own commemorative envelope. That's right, the US Postal Service in West Virginia is honoring the Pats' dynamic deep threat with an envelope featuring a photo of the former Marshall University football star. The collectible, stamped with a Pats helmet and a Charleston postmark, will be unveiled during a ceremony tomorrow at the Cultural Center in Charleston. (Mayor Danny Jones has proclaimed it Randy Moss Day and, we're told, speakers will include Moss's elementary school teacher Tammy Yates and high school coach Tim Fout.) The wideout, who hails from Rand, W.Va., is expected to attend the ceremony. "Randy's very well liked around the state," Postal Service spokesman David Walton told us yesterday. "It's all anyone is talking about. A lot of parents are pulling their kids from school so they can go." Moss is the third West Virginia athlete to be so honored. The two others were NBA Hall of Famer Jerry West and Olympic gymnast Mary Lou Retton.

Sounds like it is just an envelope......

Oh ok, that's better than a NATIONALLY DISTRIBUTED STAMP then.

But it's still awkward.

1RANDYmoss.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

COPPPED. they are a limited though, only 5,000 available
eek.gif

randy's hometown is honoring his greatness in their own creative way, ain't nothing wrong with that. soon there will be statues saluting the goat.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

co-sign!

no one has dominated the golf game like tiger, and NO ONE has dominated the wide receiver position like moss.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Good lord who said this again? No athlete is to Tiger Woods is to golf.

Back
Top Bottom