so sad. read this.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

milestailsprowe wrote:

Oh I would have KILLED those kids if I was the father. I wouldnt have cared what people would have though about that THE MOMENT I HEARD. Reading how the family reacted makes me hate how children are raised in poor countries. Im sorry you cant blame a women for being raped.
This was done in America. Wake up!
Children are being exposed to violence and sex at a very young age and cases like these are just some of the
consequences.

THEIR REFUGEES FROM LIBERIA. I mean how parents blame their daughters for being raped. Her own sister looks at her evil.

Still has nothing to do with it.
Many cases like these have also happened in the States. It has nothing to do with location.
Like I said before children are exposed to sex and violence at an young age and this is one of the consequences.

name 1 case where the family rejected the daughter after she was raped (born here), which is what miles was getting it. he never said this doesn't happen in the states.
I would do a quick google search but I know one for fact.
My mom longtime friend was once raped at the age of 11 by her stepfather.
Her mom and grandma then procceded to kick her out the house and accused her of trying to steal her man.
Now I know this lady is not the only women to have gone threw this in America.

tired.gif
disgusting..

Originally Posted by sam206

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by Damu

i'm sorry but i couldn't stop laughing after reading that they lured her in with chewing gum. the way i imagined it had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You're a piece of #$+ .
co-sign, you r a idiot, you deserve to get the $%^& beat out of you
Co-sign too... That attitude is synonymous to a potential rapist's thinking
alien.gif

milestailsprowe wrote:

Oh I would have KILLED those kids if I was the father. I wouldnt have cared what people would have though about that THE MOMENT I HEARD. Reading how the family reacted makes me hate how children are raised in poor countries. Im sorry you cant blame a women for being raped.
Children are being exposed to violence and sex at a very young age and cases like these are just some of the
consequences.

THEIR REFUGEES FROM LIBERIA. I mean how parents blame their daughters for being raped. Her own sister looks at her evil.

Many cases like these have also happened in the States. It has nothing to do with location.
Like I said before children are exposed to sex and violence at an young age and this is one of the consequences.

name 1 case where the family rejected the daughter after she was raped (born here), which is what miles was getting it. he never said this doesn't happen in the states.
Her mom and grandma then procceded to kick her out the house and accused her of trying to steal her man.

Read what I wrote again. They thought her SISTER to look at her evil because of this. AND sorry to her but they did call the cops on the step father and motherright?

milestailsprowe wrote:

consequences.

Yeah, let's give their country of origin a pass, because of course in America we can't judge other cultures, which is what influences thisfamily more than anything. At what point can we just stop blaming America and just say there are some crappy cultures in the world. In America, we're allabout recognizing the heritage of our immigrants, but there's a reason there are a lot of immigrants came here: because their home country sucked. So aslong as we're recognizing heritage and tradition, then you have to recognize the negatives as well. To do otherwise would be ignorant.

milestailsprowe wrote:

consequences.

Read what I wrote again. They thought her SISTER to look at her evil because of this. AND sorry to her but they did call the cops on the step father and mother right?

Sister, Mother, Uncle doesnt matter its still blood. We shouldnt turn a blind eye as if it only happens in poor countries.
As for the other part never heard the rest of the story. This happened before I was even born.
But I think the dude is now locked up.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

milestailsprowe wrote:

consequences.
Yeah, let's give their country of origin a pass, because of course in America we can't judge other cultures, which is what influences this family more than anything. At what point can we just stop blaming America and just say there are some crappy cultures in the world. In America, we're all about recognizing the heritage of our immigrants, but there's a reason there are a lot of immigrants came here: because their home country sucked. So as long as we're recognizing heritage and tradition, then you have to recognize the negatives as well. To do otherwise would be ignorant.

Never once did I say give their country of orgin a pass.
I simply wanted to state that we shouldnt turn a blind eye as if this does not happen in America.
Now youre just running off the point.

This is just disgusting. What makes a 9 year old boy think that this is okay or even THINK about doing something so damn horrible.
smh at the dad too, those customs got to go.

michelle

milestailsprowe wrote:

consequences.

Read what I wrote again. They thought her SISTER to look at her evil because of this. AND sorry to her but they did call the cops on the step father and mother right?
Sister, Mother, Uncle doesnt matter its still blood. We shouldnt turn a blind eye as if it only happens in poor countries.
As for the other part never heard the rest of the story. This happened before I was even born.
But I think the dude is now locked up.

Ok I never said turn a blind eye to this cause thats the last thing that needs to be done here. I its just teaching your children that if a woman is raped itsher fault just aint right imo plus then just making the situation worse on top of what happened to your own daught. I would have keep that girl in this countryand SHIPPED THE parents and sister's #+$'s back to Liberia.They dont want her anymore and I dont want them in my country anymore. Thinking andtraditions like that aren't welcome imo.

smh.gif

I can't even think of a response.

That girl will probably spend the rest of her life being haunted by this.

smh, my heart goes out to her.

Originally Posted by SNKRHEAD24

Wow..thats terrible...the little girl has been through alot and the parents don't even want her? Thats even more traumatic for the child.

Back
Top Bottom