So should I start to watch Entourage? Vol; Black sheep in class

MetalMario

formerly m4riol
Supporter
heard of this show before and mentioned here but in class yesterday It got mentioned and I was left out, Topic was about drug lords and someone mentioned Pablo Escobar, I know his real story and all but literally everyone in class was like "oh yeah he's cool from Entourage while everyone was laughing"... ok *insert gary coleman confused gif* then my teacher  said something about its good that older people go back to school and its shown in the media "like ___ from Entourage (forgot name) " then i was like @*$?

should I start from the beginning or do I even bother watching it at all? what kind of show is it like and whats a similar show so I can think of the jist of it

heard of this show before and mentioned here but in class yesterday It got mentioned and I was left out, Topic was about drug lords and someone mentioned Pablo Escobar, I know his real story and all but literally everyone in class was like "oh yeah he's cool from Entourage while everyone was laughing"... ok *insert gary coleman confused gif* then my teacher  said something about its good that older people go back to school and its shown in the media "like ___ from Entourage (forgot name) " then i was like @*$?

should I start from the beginning or do I even bother watching it at all? what kind of show is it like and whats a similar show so I can think of the jist of it

It aint that serious B

Good show tho. Its on its final season now tho u won't be missing out much longer

It aint that serious B

Good show tho. Its on its final season now tho u won't be missing out much longer

only if you want to.
ive never gotten into those hbo shows.
they sound pretty good. i'd give it a try if i had hbo

I know some people compared it to being Sex and the City but for guys..

It's basically a comedy-drama based on a movie star and his "entourage."

You should definitely start watching it.. great show
pimp.gif

I know some people compared it to being Sex and the City but for guys..

It's basically a comedy-drama based on a movie star and his "entourage."

You should definitely start watching it.. great show
pimp.gif

The hell? you want us to cut your steak for dinner to?

damn kids can't make decisions without having their hands held.

JK

Watch it, it's an awesome show

only if you want to.
ive never gotten into those hbo shows.
they sound pretty good. i'd give it a try if i had hbo

The hell? you want us to cut your steak for dinner to?

damn kids can't make decisions without having their hands held.

JK

Watch it, it's an awesome show

Let me help you get caught up with the rest of your class...

EDIT: If it doesn't show up then just watch it here:

Let me help you get caught up with the rest of your class...

EDIT: If it doesn't show up then just watch it here:

Entourage is
pimp.gif

half hour episodes so you could bang out a good chunk of a season in your down time. start from the begining if you do. dont jump around.

Entourage is
pimp.gif

half hour episodes so you could bang out a good chunk of a season in your down time. start from the begining if you do. dont jump around.

Back
Top Bottom