So SneakGeekz cops from Air-Randy? Word?

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

You're absolutely right Thunder, no reason to buy from these early release websites. However no one is answering the million dollar question, what happens to all these fakes when the real joints are released on RD? What happens when people realize when they got sold fakes? Do they donate them like a few of us have done? Or do they hit eBay, ISS, NT?

We shouldn't care about that? So we're all supposed to turn a blind eye so that a few greedy individuals (not to mention morally bankrupt) can eat? Is that right? As long as we don't knock the hustle right? Shut up and just buy the garbage they're selling right?

No one is fighting for the "sneaker game's honor" or whatever. I just don't ever want to buy any unauthorized/fake/grey market sample #*## ever again. Can we live? Can the masses breathe easy and get their shoes without fear of buying fakes? Or do we have to cater to these snakes?

Why are so many heads promoting this #*## on NT? How many of ya'll are mixed up in this #*##? This #*## stinks.
Furthermore this dude C Brown coming to dudes rescue, talking about no one knows anything for sure or whatever. Then he's like "lol, dudes is selling fakes in flightclub"....So is that what's good? As long as some of these shady snake %$# dudes is eating that some of ya'll seem to know the rest of us should just shut the !%*@ up right? G.T.F.O.H with that. 

Dude please don't mention my name..and know I'm not rescuing Rock (please he don't need my help all he needs to do is post his extensive resume and maybe you will understand)...and its the truth...NO ONE KNOWS...

You have to stop crying homie...you like the guy who wants to buy some #+% straight off the back of the truck...on discount... But your pissed cause it doesn't come with a warranty....makes no sense...if you want an answer to your question (and I'm SURE you can email Nike they will tell you the same thing) to guarantee authenticity ONLY purchase from Nike authorized sellers..they have a website and the whole nine...check it out...then there are no questions about if it's real or not....NOW be prepared ALOT of your favorite spots are NOT on the list for a variety of reason...that's something you have to discuss with them as to why not...

And to answer this continuing question about what happens to the early pairs after release..I already answered it...thesee thirsty kids put them back in the box and move on to the next hype release....I'm just waiting to see heads in Cement 4's at the concord release...woody out cause they got them early...congrats...I'm patient and have a ton of kicks...I can wait...(unless my dude from JB wants to hook it up..lol)

I stopped responding to dude because its pointless.

I dont have a problem with him... and yes.. if I offended you by saying your name in more than one post my apologies.

I guess I got NT carried away and let you get me caught up. Its pointless to have a discussion with a person who thinks its all a conspiracy however.

I stated several times. What to do?

Buy with caution. Or dont buy at all.

Im not pressed for early releases... they just show up gratis. For those who dont have that luxury and want to stunt.. which I admit use to be my thing buy at your own risk or stunt at your choice.

Its pretty simple.

Like Papi said... we can agree to disagree and keep it moving like real adults do and move on to the next topic.

Originally Posted by donmega

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

ALL THE EARLY RELEASE SITES ARE SELLING "SUPER FAKES", "B-GRADES PASSED AS A-GRADE", WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL THEM. IMO, ANYTHING NOT AUTHORIZED BY NIKE IS FAKE SO FROM HERE ON OUT I'LL DROP THE "SUPER FAKE" TAG AND CALL THEM AS SUCH, FAKE.

I USED TO BUY EARLY ALL THE TIME. I MEAN FOR EVERY JORDAN OR HYPED RELEASE, I HAD A PAIR EARLY. I CAN PERSONALLY VOUCH THAT FROM THE FOLLOWING SITES I RECEIVED VERY QUESTIONABLE FAKE SHOES WHEN COMPARED TO RELEASE DAY PAIRS:

AIR RANDY
SLAMDUNKSPACE
VMVINC.
PROMO-SHOES
MARQUEESOLE
SNEAKERPOST (STILL IFFY ON THEM BECAUSE I'VE RECEIVED LEGIT AND QUESTIONABLE PAIRS BUT I WON'T BUY OR TAKE THE CHANCE WITH THEM AGAIN)

ALSO RECEIVED FAKE PAIRS FROM SOME NIKETALKERS WEBSITES BUT I WON'T PUT THEM ON BLAST. I CAN ONLY ASSUME THEY RECEIVE STOCK FROM THE ABOVE LISTED WEBSITES.

AS FAR AS SNEAKGEEKZ IS CONCERNED, I DON'T WATCH HIS VIDEOS ANYMORE. NO HATE, THEY JUST AREN'T VERY INFORMATIVE TO ME. I'M NOT THE ONE TO SIT AND WATCH SOMEONE BRAG ABOUT SOME SHOES. HE ISN'T GETTING SPECIAL TREATMENT THOUGH, FROM WHAT I'VE SEEN FROM THE FEW VIDEOS I'VE WATCHED HIS SHOES HAVE THE SAME EARLY RELEASE FAKE FLAWS AS THE ONES EVERYONE WHO ORDERS FROM THESE SITES HAS (CLEAR TOES ANYONE
laugh.gif
?)

REALLY THE ONLY PLACE TO GET SHOES FROM EARLY NOW A DAYS WITHOUT DOUBT OF AUTHENTICITY IS FROM YOUR LOCAL AUTHORIZED RETAILER SHOP IF YOU GOT THE CONNECT, FROM THE ONLINE UK SITES JUST BECAUSE THEY USUALLY HAVE AN EARLIER RELEASE DATE THAN US, OR IF YOU GOT THAT MEAN NIKE CORPORATE PLUG. EVEN STILL THIS IS USUALLY ONLY A WEEK TO A COUPLE OF WEEKS EARLY.

POINT BLANK IF YOU RECEIVED THEM MONTHS IN ADVANCE, THEY FAKE. NO WAY AROUND IT REALLY. SOME LEGIT PAIRS MAY LEAK AS THE SHOES ARE PRODUCED A COUPLE MONTHS IN ADVANCE BUT TO THE SCALE THAT WE SEE ALL THESE SITES SELLING THEM? HELL NO. FUNNY THING IS, THESE SITES ONLY EXIST BECAUSE A LOT DUDES (INCLUDING MYSELF BEFORE I WISED UP) HAVE THAT SAHARA THIRST TO COP EARLY. SOME SAY THEY COP EARLY TO AVOID LONG LINES, ETC. ON RELEASE DAY BUT THAT'S STILL NO REASON TO COP MONTHS EARLY. THE VAST MAJORITY COP EARLY FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE TO POST THEIR PICKUP IN SNEAKER SHOWCASE OR MAKE A "HUMBLE BRAG" VIDEO ON YOUTUBE FOR "E-PROPS".

PAYING MORE THAN RETAIL FOR FAKE SHOES? I'M OFF THAT.

IF DUDES LOST THE THIRST, THESE SITES WOULD BE OUT OF BUSINESS OR AT THE VERY LEAST WOULD SELL THEM FOR BELOW RETAIL AS THAT WOULD BE THEIR ONLY OPTION TO MOVE THE MERCHANDISE.

O TO THE DUDE THAT SAID FAKE FOAMS DON'T EXIST. THEY DO. THE EARLY RELEASE EGGPLANT FOAMS TO THE RELEASE DAY PAIRS
sick.gif

I'M COOL ON EARLY RELEASES FROM NOW ON. YOU GUYS HAVE FUN PAYING RANDY'S LAMBO NOTE OR FOR JAY'S WEDDING.

O, AND AIR RANDY HAS SAMPLE/PROMO "45" CONCORDS FOR ALL THOSE INTERESTED
pimp.gif
Those #45 Concords sold on a Japanese Auction for nearly $900 a pair !!! ... I was disgusted to see that!!!  The seller even used the same pics from Air Randy !!!

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

You're absolutely right Thunder, no reason to buy from these early release websites. However no one is answering the million dollar question, what happens to all these fakes when the real joints are released on RD? What happens when people realize when they got sold fakes? Do they donate them like a few of us have done? Or do they hit eBay, ISS, NT?

We shouldn't care about that? So we're all supposed to turn a blind eye so that a few greedy individuals (not to mention morally bankrupt) can eat? Is that right? As long as we don't knock the hustle right? Shut up and just buy the garbage they're selling right?

No one is fighting for the "sneaker game's honor" or whatever. I just don't ever want to buy any unauthorized/fake/grey market sample #*## ever again. Can we live? Can the masses breathe easy and get their shoes without fear of buying fakes? Or do we have to cater to these snakes?

Why are so many heads promoting this #*## on NT? How many of ya'll are mixed up in this #*##? This #*## stinks.
Furthermore this dude C Brown coming to dudes rescue, talking about no one knows anything for sure or whatever. Then he's like "lol, dudes is selling fakes in flightclub"....So is that what's good? As long as some of these shady snake %$# dudes is eating that some of ya'll seem to know the rest of us should just shut the !%*@ up right? G.T.F.O.H with that. 

Dude please don't mention my name..and know I'm not rescuing Rock (please he don't need my help all he needs to do is post his extensive resume and maybe you will understand)...and its the truth...NO ONE KNOWS...

You have to stop crying homie...you like the guy who wants to buy some #+% straight off the back of the truck...on discount... But your pissed cause it doesn't come with a warranty....makes no sense...if you want an answer to your question (and I'm SURE you can email Nike they will tell you the same thing) to guarantee authenticity ONLY purchase from Nike authorized sellers..they have a website and the whole nine...check it out...then there are no questions about if it's real or not....NOW be prepared ALOT of your favorite spots are NOT on the list for a variety of reason...that's something you have to discuss with them as to why not...

And to answer this continuing question about what happens to the early pairs after release..I already answered it...thesee thirsty kids put them back in the box and move on to the next hype release....I'm just waiting to see heads in Cement 4's at the concord release...woody out cause they got them early...congrats...I'm patient and have a ton of kicks...I can wait...(unless my dude from JB wants to hook it up..lol)
Alright I'm pretty much done with you because you obviously don't get it. First of all hop off your high horse with your elitist attitude, don't care how long you've been in the "game" or whatever, you don't know me and you don't need to be talking to me like I was born yesterday. I know where to get these shoes legitimately (as if NDC isn't common knowledge, and as if there arent dozens of reputable websites that don't deal with early releases) so you can save your condescending attitude. 
Secondly you're delusional if you think dudes who have bought early releases just "put them back in the box and move on to the next release", people are catching on and now are trying to get rid of the shoes they got from these early release sites by selling them through legitimate venues. That's the main issue that I'm trying to convey. At the end of the day I haven't even copped like that from these types of sites (as a majority of my stuff I got either on RD or from legitimate sellers/websites/consignment shops etc), so it's not like I ever went out of my way to get shoes early (I just wanted certain pairs, wanted a pair early and got a few of them early, but that's a dead issue as I don't have any of that crap anymore) however, as you yourself alluded to, these shoes can get into legitimate venues and get mixed in with the legit pairs.

That's the issue, stop pretending like you don't understand the issue at hand I'm trying to convey. You and rockdeep are two peas in a pod and the both of you obviously know dudes who engage in these illicit activities (as both of you alluded to). It may not be a conspiracy but obviously some people on this board either have ulterior motives or know people personally who sell these early releases (so of course you'd defend them). You've been sitting here twisting my words acting like I still even want to buy from these websites, as if I'm mad that I can't (which can't be further from the truth), all the while you're dancing around around the real issue at hand....

It may be all speculation or whatever, but one thing is for certain, these goods are unauthorized and illicitly produced, thus making them HQ bootlegs. Again for the final time, however you guys want to justify it is fine, doesn't make it right and doesn't mean I'm not going to inform others of these practices. If some people lose money, then fine, not my problem, just like it's not their problem if some unsuspecting buyer buys a fake early release from a legitimate source (not even from an early release website).

Because of this now we're not supposed to trust secondary websites that have been traditionally reliable like consignment spots or reputable eBay sellers and even reputable resellers on ISS or what have you. Now even websites like PYS and UptempoAir (for example) are supposedly questionable because they aren't authorized Nike retailers? So we're supposed to just dead all these traditionally legit sources and just buy from authorized sites? Okay so what happens if someone doesn't want something new? What if someone wants to buy some OGs? We're now having to look at these websites with a level of skepticism because of the type of dudes Air Randy and Daniel K Lam are (promoshoes). Because even some of these early release websites have a lot of older stuff too, that stuff will get bought and it will hit secondary websites when people get a little iffy about what they bought from these websites...

It's affecting the entire game, if you don't see that then whatever. However people should be able to buy from their favorite spots without fear of buying fakes (whether it's early releases, or just mysterious restocks or even super rare OGs that someone could have doctored up). We're not here to feed the mouths of these shady snake %@# dudes pipelining fakes throughout the industry, don't give a damn about them, they could starve for all I care (they don't give a damn about us). 

But whatever, carry on. I've said my piece. 

Ok you all say air-randy sells fake kicks right? He obviously has a connect with someone at nike and he get kicks mad early..so if he is getting them from a dude who works with nike...then how can they be considered fake? sorry im just not taking up for the guy by any means but air-randy is doing what all of nike talk wishes they could do and thats having access to any jordan at anytime and extremely early? tell me im wrong?

Originally Posted by TOTH21

Ok you all say air-randy sells fake kicks right? He obviously has a connect with someone at nike and he get kicks mad early..so if he is getting them from a dude who works with nike...then how can they be considered fake? sorry im just not taking up for the guy by any means but air-randy is doing what all of nike talk wishes they could do and thats having access to any jordan at anytime and extremely early? tell me im wrong?
kmeps.gif%20%20%20%20

Originally Posted by TOTH21

Ok your wrong.

I have ordered some shoes from vmvinc early and I must say that the quality is very questionable. My space jams came in a couple months early but they had some minor flaws. My cool grey xi's didn't have any visible flaws, they just have this very strong smell to them. The smell is so strong I don't even like wearing them. Did anyone else order their cool greys from VMVinc? If so, do they have a strong smell to them?

It smells like a peppermint mixed with bathroom cleaner lol. That's what came to my head. I'll smell em again once I get home to see if I can come up with something better.

Not new to the sneaker game but def new to "air-randy" and marqueesole. Do those sites sell high-grade variants? My man got his Concords from Air Randy back in the late summer and there are subtle differences between his and mine that were bought from HoH. Educate me!

I started to read through the thread, then realized its just another NT thread where all these guys come out of the woodwork to flex their E-Muscles, and make claims about what they supposedly know. It just ends up in a bunch of fighting like old ladies with purple beehives hitting each other with their purses.

The only comment i have pertaining to the original topic is, SneakGeekz has been off my radar since ever since he started all this self promotion and holier than thou attitude. His videos are an absolute CLUSTER FK. And on top of that, the only reason i watched them before is because he used to be that random guy that got shoes early, and would be able to show things that leaked pictures could not provide. I think he should stop embarassing himself and stick to being the puerto rican Richard Simmons to all those fat housewives.

Back
Top Bottom